Dtheawesome9010's Avatar Senior Member

What's the ETA on Update?

Title cuz this game needs an update fast a fully tested ready to roll update not a half-a update that breaks more than it fixes I'm not testing your damn updates for you. You need to pay me for that not the other way around.
     6 people found this helpful

According to Steamdb they're working on an update. https://steamdb.info/app/911400/depots/ there is a branch named "TU2 branch" Which I assume means title update 2. It was last updated 2 days ago so hopefully within the week but idk.

Same, we would all like to know :/

Yea having some official news would be great and we are tired of being treated like paying game testers at least I sure as hell am. I'm a paying consumer/customer therefore I am entitled to a working product I will not tolerate broken products such as this otherwise I'll take my business elsewhere. Having a small amount of bugs that are NOT game breaking is OK forgivable BUT having bugs that 1) slow me down 2) gets me killed 3) looses my progress is/are UNFORGIVABLE AND REQUIRES A FIX ASAP. I will NOT test a game where I loose money rather than gain money it's evil greedy and MUST STOP
     2 people found this helpful

because it's still very relevant:

@Ubisoft, I have to reiterate: we are customers, not QA/QC, or Beta-testers, don't ask for videos, or screenshots as proof, don't ask people to go through useless FAQs and "trouble-shooting" threads. The lack of care for the game, the lack of customer-appreciation, the lack of QA/QC and testing of this game are quite apparent by now.

"Bis repetita non placent", but it seems necessary to do, as otherwise nobody ever learns, and please don't be an apologist, you have paid money for the game, Season Pass or not, you can expect a fully working product, you don't have to just accept and move on, and hope that maybe just maybe next time it will be better; it won't, because this way you give them reason to believe that you are willing accept low quality without complaint.

"To the customers belongs the power, not to the shareholders"
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by NumexNumisma Go to original post
    because it's still very relevant:

@Ubisoft, I have to reiterate: we are customers, not QA/QC, or Beta-testers, don't ask for videos, or screenshots as proof, don't ask people to go through useless FAQs and "trouble-shooting" threads. The lack of care for the game, the lack of customer-appreciation, the lack of QA/QC and testing of this game are quite apparent by now.

"Bis repetita non placent", but it seems necessary to do, as otherwise nobody ever learns, and please don't be an apologist, you have paid money for the game, Season Pass or not, you can expect a fully working product, you don't have to just accept and move on, and hope that maybe just maybe next time it will be better; it won't, because this way you give them reason to believe that you are willing accept low quality without complaint.

"To the customers belongs the power, not to the shareholders"
    now I can understand going through a list of things to ensure all possible reasons are checked and dealt with BUT for something that is so obviously a bug like the counter icon and running issue (that was really weird check "Anyone else notice how you run?" for more info) or something like not starting up after they did everything themselves it's stupid
     1 people found this helpful

I'd like to know this as well.

We all want to know but Ubisoft probably doesn't give a damn about telling us an ETA and what to expect from it

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello,

I know you're looking for an exact date and details but at this time, we don't have one to give you. Please keep in eye on the Stickies in our Forum for any new information.

Thanks
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    Hello,

I know you're looking for an exact date and details but at this time, we don't have one to give you. Please keep in eye on the Stickies in our Forum for any new information.

Thanks
    Just an ETA would be nice thanks never mentioned an exact date just an ETA

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►