Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Boompie69 Go to original post
    It is fixed! I went to the island without selecting the mission. If you do not select the mission he is started to move again and you can finish the mission!
    I am pleased that the issue is resolved, thanks for the update

Also having this issue. None of the above solutions have worked for me. Tried no having the mission selected, tried pushing him to a new location (using a merc body and throwing it at him). Any idea if a patch is coming to fix this or reset the quest? A feature to reset quests that have become stuck would be great.

Well I managed to brute force a fix. Ol one eye was stuck refusing to move. I wiped out all the enemies on the island previously so all their corpses had disappeared, killed a civilian across the island and brought their corpse over to where poly was stuck. Then I threw the body at him repeatedly across the island to the ruins he'll hide behind if the bandits are still around. Once I got him there I got the prompt to talk to him and the quest was complete. Just thought I'd list this method in case someone runs into the same problem and the other solutions don't work.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Colonel_Stang Go to original post
    Well I managed to brute force a fix. Ol one eye was stuck refusing to move. I wiped out all the enemies on the island previously so all their corpses had disappeared, killed a civilian across the island and brought their corpse over to where poly was stuck. Then I threw the body at him repeatedly across the island to the ruins he'll hide behind if the bandits are still around. Once I got him there I got the prompt to talk to him and the quest was complete. Just thought I'd list this method in case someone runs into the same problem and the other solutions don't work.
    I am pleased to hear that you have been able to complete the quest.

I am sorry that this issue occurred as is it should have been fixed with a previous update.