Today I tryed outa server named WW2_Dedicated

Settings are simmilar to War_Clouds without deathkick and the server is based in Europe!

The gameplay was so very smooth it was as though I was playing offline!!
    Map rotations are hourly and because there is no death kick it would also suit the newer players.

Again this is a 64 player server which was empty!

I know a lot of players use the same servers and settings repeatedly, but spare a thought and some time for those who have taken the time to share what they have (the server hosts), visit them ..they may be better than you expected .

wax your wings between now and christmas and try something new like the WW2_Dedicted server, Santa Clause will be there too .

Cya!

Today I tryed outa server named WW2_Dedicated

Settings are simmilar to War_Clouds without deathkick and the server is based in Europe!

The gameplay was so very smooth it was as though I was playing offline!!
    Map rotations are hourly and because there is no death kick it would also suit the newer players.

Again this is a 64 player server which was empty!

I know a lot of players use the same servers and settings repeatedly, but spare a thought and some time for those who have taken the time to share what they have (the server hosts), visit them ..they may be better than you expected .

wax your wings between now and christmas and try something new like the WW2_Dedicted server, Santa Clause will be there too .

Cya!

MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member
    Great stuff!

I will let this post go when it has got 100 reads and not before! .

Come and see me and Megile

Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    well i might just do that

The server has a 24 mbit connection crazy swedes...it also runs a dedicated Ventrilo server. v 2.1.3

At the moment we are running around 10 or so different maps, and trying to choose a selection of the best..

Tonight was pretty cool.. had about 8 guys all in KI-84Cs
    So we brought out the F4U-1C

I can also say, we were graced by the presence of Sir Robin.. such an honour

btw. Nice flying Yum. sorry about the scratches on the elevator

Von_Rat's Avatar Senior Member
    hmmm, any maps with jets?

i fly warclouds all the time, i love the settings. but alas no maps with jets there.

YES!

We have a 1945 map running

P-47D27, P-51D20NA, P-38L and SpitfireIXeHF

vs.

FW-190A9, FW-190D9, Bf109K4, Bf-109G6A/S and Me-2621a

It's great fun, and a nice challenge. Now all we need is the Tempest to combat the D9s

Von Rat I use about War_clouds 50% of the time ...
    then the rest of the time I like different settings and different servers and go off exploring what is available!.

Taylortony did you check your PM yet .

Megile. we must do it again soon ..we could be wing things .

Thank you to all who took the time to read this and visit the server ..see you on it