feffreyfeffrey's Avatar Banned

Hostage needs some spotlight

Hostage is one of the hardest game modes and typically unfair . It's under played in rank but to give it some spot light you shy put it in the process league que

That game mode might as well not be in the game if you're not giving it attention

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    Hostage is one of the hardest game modes and typically unfair . It's under played in rank but to give it some spot light you shy put it in the process league que

That game mode might as well not be in the game if you're not giving it attention
    Who's sake are you talking about?..your own or your team?

Personally, I like Hostage being a perceptive hard mode..when it comes up.

I would play more hostage if players actually took it seriously. It's just meme status to fuze on hostage and it isn't funny anymore. That and you get the defenders that just nitro the hostage to throw the match. That's also annoying.

What I hate the most though is Cav constantly downing then reviving the hostage so one stray bullet kills the hostage. To keep it hard and work around that exploit, make 1 or 2 shots down the hostage with a chance to revive instead of him insta dying.

Granted this pretty much used up all of Cav's ammo and reduces the chances of an interrogation, but I hate the cheese tactics.
     1 people found this helpful