STOP THIS DIAMOND LOW LEVEL WITH CHEAT and boosted friends

https://ibb.co/0fLxVJv

but your ridiculous tools don't understand that one at lv 90 with kd 2.30 can only be a cheat[/SIZE]

YOU ARE RIDICULOUS

Dan6992's Avatar Senior Member
    I see this same crap down in silver. You get a couple of high Gold or even Plat level guys teamed up with one guy who's Copper and all the sudden they're paired against a team full of silver/bronze players. It's crap.

People use yo do this in Rocketleague too. They changed the system so that everyone in a party plays at the level of the highest player. It stopped immediately. Unless the lower level guys are just smurfs they’re going to lose against a team of players who are all the highest rank.

vgrimr_J's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Dan6992 Go to original post

People use yo do this in Rocketleague too. They changed the system so that everyone in a party plays at the level of the highest player. It stopped immediately.
    THIS!

Devs arw just too stubborn to understand this is what we need.

I don't know if I translated well, but we're not talking about a matchmaking system, here the diamond used aimbot and wallhack, just check its stats to see that it's using cheat.
    today found 2 times always with the same players to boost.

https://ibb.co/yXmzHjV

THANKS UBI ANOTHER DIAMOND WITH AIMBOT

I forgot, thank you I am gold now, having played 7/8 games with your FRIENDS

When are people going to get it wall hacks aim bot smurf account to boost ranks m/k on consoles have been spoken about at grate length on here and not one word out off Ubisoft about fixing these problems grow a back bone and do what I did move on to a nuther game ones season pass sale fall thay ither fix the game and problems or shut the game down thay have lost me buying two seasons pass one on Xbox box and one off PS4 from season 3 uthers need to start takeing a stand stop complain and come to the reality that messing with thay cash flow is the only way thay will ever understand

not having, or hurting, the tools for controlling the statistics of the players is very simple, but what can we say to the UBI that instead of banning the cheaters permanently from a gift of 15 days, without erasing their rank or other.

completely incapable, for them it is enough to eliminate some avatar or word ....