Originally Posted by gavionfreak Go to original post
    I thought the same I believe the bug has to do with that save slot so I know it sucks because I had to do the same but if you replay on a separate save slot your progress should save and not get wiped. I'm a decent amount through Boston just about to start New York and I have yet to encounter the issue again on this new save slot so I'd recommend trying that. Hope all works out for you and Ubisoft can fix the error with the third save slot.
    That's ok, I managed to get past on the buggy save....I had to redo my stuff again after the one crash but fortunately the game didn't crash again after that so I managed to complete everything just fine. As long as you can complete a chapter from start to finish in one sitting and the game doesn't crash(which to be fair crashes are quite rare) then you're good....lost progression doesn't matter much past the end of the chapter because you'll have the trophy and items except ammo are saved to the save file once a chapter is done. I lost about two to three hours worth of progress among having to redo all that stuff in Boston and New York once each but I got all the trophies and the ubisoft club points and I experienced the entire story which what quite good so I'm content enough. Very annoying bug but not the worst of setbacks I've suffered in gaming, not even close.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    I've reported this 3rd DLC save a while ago https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...save-by-itself
    The game insists on writing some data in this save each time you launch it (and even recreates it if it doesnt exist). Using it as your main save for the DLC is dangerous and leads to the bug you've described.

Just to add that they still haven’t fixed this issue. Disgusting. This is a remaster of a 6 year old game for crying out loud.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey guys! Thank you for the report. I apologize for the delay in response. Can you guys clarify what platform you play AC3 RM on? Do you guys have any screenshots or videos from this issue?

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    All platforms are affected. Screenshot link with better explanation of the root cause is 2 posts above yours (my previous comment).

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

If you are experiencing this problem on PS4 or PC, please create a ticket on our website and include a copy of your save data so the team can look into this further.

The bug is still not fixed today... Just had to delete all my progress in the dlc because the side quests keeps disappearing... I unfortunately used the same game file as the main game (not knowing this would lead to all the bugs) so now restarting everything... sigh when there is no money to be made patches just keep being pushed back. Quite sad really

Confirmed that it's not fixed today.
    Opened a support ticket with attached save game. Will post ubi's reaction when received.

Answer arrived and is kinda useless, they don't even care for the detail and savegame I'd sent.
    My tip: Use save slots 1-3 and ignore the named one - your progress is lost, they won't fixi t, deal with it.

Here's the Google-translated answer from Ubi Support:
    Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support. I apologize that it is only now possible for me to respond to your request.

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble playing Assassin's Creed III. I will gladly help you with this.

To help resolve the problem, I recommend that you follow our troubleshooting FAQ:
    https://support.ubi.com/de-DE/faqs/2...oubleshooting/

If the problem persists, a few pictures of the problem will help us. We will then forward it to the responsible team.

Please let us know if you have other concerns we can assist you with.

Yours sincerely
    und hier der originale Text in Deutsch:
    Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich mit dem Ubisoft Support in Verbindung gesetzt haben. Ich bitte um Entschuldigung, dass es mir erst jetzt möglich ist auf Ihre Anfrage zu antworten.

Es tut mir leid, dass Sie beim Spielen von Assassin´s Creed III auf Schwierigkeiten gestoßen sind. Ich werde Ihnen gerne damit helfen.

Damit Sie das Problem beheben können, empfehle ich Ihnen, dass Sie unser Troubleshooting FAQ dazu befolgen:
    https://support.ubi.com/de-DE/faqs/2...oubleshooting/

Sollte das Problem aber weiterhin bestehend bleiben, würden uns ein paar Bilder von dem Problem auch behilflich sein. Wir werden es dann an das zuständige Team weiterleiten.

Bitte lassen Sie es uns wissen, sollten Sie weitere Anliegen haben, bei denen wir Ihnen behilflich sein können.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen