This game is just bad

Gonna leave this here because i am so ****ing tired of this game. This ******** is constant.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/407893174
     2 people found this helpful

Bad-A_MO-FO's Avatar Member
    You seem like a fun person to watch. But you know what isnt fun? Siege. It has been a very frustrating game recently. You took that way more calmly then I ever would’ve. That bug alone would’ve made me stop playing until the next update.

Dan6992's Avatar Senior Member
    I have a video just like that...

Here is another one. This isnt really glitched out like the rest but its horse**** how his gun supposedly kicks up from recoil yet his shot that was already well above my head brought his recoil down and to the right...because logic isnt a thing in this game.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/407912207

Exactly why I left this game until next season

**** just is flat out broken

#OperationHealth2.0

Daniel_jw3579's Avatar Member
    come back next seasom, itll be fixed

Originally Posted by Daniel_jw3579 Go to original post
    come back next seasom, itll be fixed
    Took them a year to fix issues with the games firing and recoil management. Its been over a year and sound on console is still bugged so sure keep believing that.
     1 people found this helpful

Something is very wrong with the first two clips (the third one is pretty normal, you damaged him a lot but he got the headshot), how the hell did those guys even KNOW where you were? the inner part of the doorway is penetrable so the kill itself is legit, but how in hell did they know where you were? seems like they were seeing more than the killcam shows

Originally Posted by Nievenn Go to original post
    Something is very wrong with the first two clips (the third one is pretty normal, you damaged him a lot but he got the headshot), how the hell did those guys even KNOW where you were? the inner part of the doorway is penetrable so the kill itself is legit, but how in hell did they know where you were? seems like they were seeing more than the killcam shows
    The first 2 are complete ******** for sure. Like that is straight the games fault.

The third one isn’t showcasing the same glitch, it is showcasing how ridiculous the random recoil they include in this game are. The first 2 shots actually missed if you watch in slow mo and he still won the trade because his recoil forced his gun down and to the left for that one random bullet. I’m a cop and deal with guns every single day...that is not how they work unless you are just closing your eyes and holding down the trigger, even then it is straight up and slightly to the side if used with a compensator.
     1 people found this helpful

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, I've been having a ton of these moments as of late. They recently changed some camera angles to be from the side of the face, to center, or something like that. I'm pretty sure they introduced a bug when they did that. I don't see people, but they see me as clear as day. AND, I've had lots of instances of bullets following me around corners; it's like the bullet hits the "ghost" of me that WAS there, but is now behind cover. The timing is definitely off; I've seen it too many times for it to be a coincidence. I'm nearly a level 300, so I know what wonky looks like when I see it.