Lshiiy's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Mark. Go to original post
    Hello Agents,

Sorry to hear that This issue has been reported to the development team and it's being investigated. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    great, thanks for the official reply, do you by any chance have an ETA on the issue?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Mark. Go to original post
    Hello Agents,

Sorry to hear that This issue has been reported to the development team and it's being investigated. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    What about the almost two weeks of not being able to craft anything in WT4 and soon a week in WT5?
    Kinda absurd amount of time for something that should be a final product and im suprised that not more people have done refunds with CPL or any other legal methods.
     1 people found this helpful

Same Here

[NA][PC] Same with me. I have not been able to upgrade, stuck at GS 200 / Specialized. Just reached World Tier 2.

ditto crafting bench a nogo

just reached level 30 and still on my ps4 cant upgrade bench

Same Issue

Current level 30. No option to upgrade the crafting bench at Level 24 or Level 29. Lots of problems for players at higher levels too by the look of all the other posts!

Lvl 30. Same issue.

WT5, stuck at CG400 (yeah, I almost did it!)

I do not understand that the manual mode can not be fixed as a temporary solution is more serious than it seems as we can not craft we do not spend the materials and every time we savage we lose materials, we can not combine the set, the only hope is to catch it the drop and luck.

Yep, same here. It says "crafting bench upgrade added" each time I complete a stronghold but still no option to upgrade at the bench (i'm WT3).

XthefugitiveX's Avatar Member
    No the sad part is wait till you hit WT 4/5 and all the rewards that give resources you wont get because you hit the max resources. I hit the cap and doing mission I see all these red drops on the ground because I am full. I cant craft anything because bench is at 200.
     1 people found this helpful