I am having this issue as well. Unable to get past level 200. Would be nice to get a confirmation that this is a bug.

Same here (PS4) no upgrade button :-(

Kalibhan's Avatar Senior Member
    Same problem here

Lshiiy's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Longbow830 Go to original post
    You have to upgrade your crafting bench each tier you progress. It cost resources each time you upgrade the bench. Also there should be an upgrade prompt when you enter the crafting menu
    you are right, there SHOULD BE an upgrade prompt but it is nowhere to be found

considering how much people are having the same issue is it possible to get an official reply from the Dev team?
    and any progress on fixing the issue? like having a soft reset on account progress triggers? or having an on log in event trigger check scripts?

because at this point in time this bug actively hampering my game progression and limits me to the amount of endgame content available and making me to consider a Refund.

lets take a look at this bug in a different perspective, like a car for example
    you bought awesome deluxe edition super car with a 7 step manual gearbox, but due to the manufacturer's error, there's a wrench stuck in a gearbox preventing you from switching to any shift above 2nd gear . would you still ride the car?
     2 people found this helpful

no refund

I contacted them earlier as im having the same issue. They wont issue a refund for the game. Neither will they give any form of compensation well his exact words to that were 'i can neither confirm nor deny that there will be any compensation'

Same issue here

Same issue here, not at endgame, but past lvl24 and have not seen the upgrade option while others at a lower level than me do. I do play a lot of combination of Solo and Co-op. Its very frustrating.

Originally Posted by yerdugsgogtits Go to original post
    I contacted them earlier as im having the same issue. They wont issue a refund for the game. Neither will they give any form of compensation well his exact words to that were 'i can neither confirm nor deny that there will be any compensation'
    they wont refund it at this point but there are options to force their hand
    #1 depends on the amount of buzz and negative player feedback they get about this issue
    #2 as of it is now the end product is faulty and falls pretty much under any country's customer protection laws, and how far you willing to go legal way ( claims, attorneys and even court of law ), most of the people wont do it.
    #3 depends on the payment you used for the purchase, if you used Credit cards such as visa/master card then oh boy the amount of stuff you can do, you can claim refund via credit card provider, the bank issuer of the card, you can claim fraud due to the received product being different from the one advertising.
    #4 and the best and nastiest one , you can do a charge-back procedure with the following dispute arbitration , to you, the client it will cost nothing, completely free but to the company, lets just say the dispute alone will cost them couple of thousands $
    most likely you will get the money back, but most likely it will cost you a ban on your account or at least being flagged as "problematic" customer

but thats just my point of thinking

better just fix the bug, find the solution and let everyone enjoy the beautiful game

i agree

Honestly i'm not sure why it's took more than 3 weeks to solve this issue in the first place. Last thing i want to do is go down that route but this is getting beyond a joke i just want to play the game i paid for.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Agents,

Sorry to hear that This issue has been reported to the development team and it's being investigated. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
     1 people found this helpful