Lshiiy's Avatar Junior Member

Crafting bench stuck at Specialized GS 200

well as the title mentions, crafting bench is stuck at specialized and gear score 200

seen a lot of guys having similar issue but at world tier levels, mine is even more frustrating

and before you ask:
    Yes i am level 30
    all my materials pretty much maxed out since i cant craft anything worthwhile anyway
    i did not do any single co-op mission so it has nothing to do with a friend being different level/world tier glitch
    when i hit proper level to upgrade craft bench to superior ( purple) gear , came to the bench, no dialog nothing no button or whatsoever
    when i hit 30 to craft high-end (orange) gear did the same, nothing happened
    finished all the secondary,main missions and projects,did the strongholds, advanced to world tier 1
    still nothing

so right now i am forced to rely on random drops to get any gear

if it affects anything , game was purchased and downloaded via Uplay launcher

thanks in advance
     7 people found this helpful

Same

I have the same problem my bench is stuck at GS 200. Meanwhile I am in world tier 5.
     1 people found this helpful

Same here.

Same. Im at WT2.

Same here

I am world tier 1

Same Here

+1

You have to upgrade your crafting bench each tier you progress. It cost resources each time you upgrade the bench. Also there should be an upgrade prompt when you enter the crafting menu

Did you even read the post and look at the attached picture?

If you look at the picture you will see that there is no option to actually upgrade the bench.
    The fact that multiple people are having this issue would more then likely suggest that there is a bug.

same, WT5 crafting bench stuck on GS200
    Have Full materials. But no upgrade button.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Longbow830 Go to original post
    You have to upgrade your crafting bench each tier you progress. It cost resources each time you upgrade the bench. Also there should be an upgrade prompt when you enter the crafting menu
    Well, I can understand people not reading wall of text all the way down, but that's a ****ing single picture and you reply with not even looking at it?

How amazing
     4 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►