why do the GSG-9 only have one pistol?

Can the GSG-9 get a second pistol? maybe a walther ppk that acts similar the the pmm. it seem silly that the GSG-9 are the only base game operators with one secondary choice.
     5 people found this helpful

Daniel_jw3579's Avatar Member
    Good Idea, thought of posting this myself but thought I'd get a bunch of disagreement
     2 people found this helpful

Id guess it has something to do with blitz, having a more high damage low fire rate pistol like the gign magnum could be a little too strong with his flash, and it would be pointless to add one similar to the p9

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Gsg9 has one of the best pistol in game.

Pmm? Wanna see 3speed with 64dmg pistol?

Have to agree that the GSG9 Pistol is one of the the most balanced in the game, it's difficult
    To provide an alternative that's neither op or too weak.
    On the other hand I do think an alternative to the D-50 should be available with more capacity and suppressor.
    I tend to attach a supp to most of my secondary to take out cams and traps without giving myself away to much.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    Gsg9 has one of the best pistol in game.

Pmm? Wanna see 3speed with 64dmg pistol?
    I still don't get why the PM is the strongest pistol when it's actually the weakest caliber of all the handguns. The P12 should also only be a 12+1 capacity pistol, as it's a .45ACP. It would be cool to see some other pistols added though. Maybe the P6 or the P7 to get your Hans Gruber on.

Seals need a better secondary though. I say give the option for the MK25. It's already in game so nothing new needs to be added
     1 people found this helpful