Black prior complete nerf of entire moveset

He does 30 on a heavy that is faster than valkyries, i think theres enough videos on yt alone showing how safe vortiger is as well... fix it ubi, im asking because its unplayable

Tyrjo's Avatar Senior Member
    The only thing that needs tuning is the bash. It's too safe.

Afaik the speed on the heavies you talk about are both the same, 800ms.
     1 people found this helpful

Delete combo what begins with shield bash.

Just make bash recovery the same as Conq/Warlord and then he will be ok

IAmOddGirl's Avatar Banned
    Black Prior actually gives people trouble? pfft For real? That character is like the safest thing to fight against..only thing I feel more safe to fight maybe is the Shaman. They are both dumpster fires.
    Well maybe Black Prior could be tough for some of the roster I guess. So I'll give you that.

Originally Posted by IAmOddGirl Go to original post
    Black Prior actually gives people trouble? pfft For real? That character is like the safest thing to fight against..only thing I feel more safe to fight maybe is the Shaman. They are both dumpster fires.
    Well maybe Black Prior could be tough for some of the roster I guess. So I'll give you that.
    I don't know, play some ranked in grandmaster or try to find somebody who really know how to play him, I think top players put him in S-Tier #1 not because of his cool cosmetics.

They say he's S tier because his bash is safe, it's low risk with high reward against a majority of the cast. The rest of his kit is flawed and unreliable, change the bash to be punishable (which I believe it should be) and he'll need to be buffed in other areas to compensate

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    I'm continuing to send the feedback on BP's bash (especially its being too safe + needing more recovery) to the team. Thanks all for your feedback!

BP will be far less safe in season 10. And at that point imho he'll be weak and need buffing.

IAmOddGirl's Avatar Banned
    I do 1v1s in ranked and 1v1 at high tier. Sometimes I get a rep close to mine that clearly isn't taking the game too seriously. Other than that it's all pure sweaty staring contests. Not to mention wager 1v1s where I put $50 into paypal..you put $50 into paypal and the winner takes the pot. I've lost to a Black Prior before in duel with my Lawbringer, but the loss was also my fault 2-3 and I could've won had I not heavied after an OOS GB instead I should have thrown him onto the ground then did my full OOS punish.