AC3: Tyranny of King Washington crash

On the first episode, after Connor is shot by Washington. I get to the cutscene saying “Five Months Later”, it freezes the scene but audio is still playing. End up having to quit out of the game..

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi ImAmazing18,

I'm sorry to hear that this is occurring.

Just to confirm this happens every time you get to this stage or happened the first time and you were able to progress past it?

Please make sure you have been through the steps in the PS4 troubleshooting here, specifically around clearing the cache and rebuilding the database. This is something that can help with crashing issues.

Thank you

I've just had the same issue, having just finished the main game today. The state this whole game is in (even allowing for the recent patch) is appalling and I will not play it anymore until Ubisoft fix these issues. We are not play testers, we are customers who should not be sold a product that is not fit for purpose. You guys have done so well with AC Odyssey but you have dropped the ball big time with AC 3. Don't ask us for videos showing the problems - you know full well the game is riddled with bugs and you should have had the guts to hold back on releasing until it was ready

Originally Posted by fuzzball909 Go to original post
    I've just had the same issue, having just finished the main game today. The state this whole game is in (even allowing for the recent patch) is appalling and I will not play it anymore until Ubisoft fix these issues. We are not play testers, we are customers who should not be sold a product that is not fit for purpose. You guys have done so well with AC Odyssey but you have dropped the ball big time with AC 3. Don't ask us for videos showing the problems - you know full well the game is riddled with bugs and you should have had the guts to hold back on releasing until it was ready
    Yea agree true words! They even cutted the violence and some killing in this game. This is just rediculous. They even disabled some killing options wtf. I was so excited for this game I have altair robes but still this really sucks. If you don't believe me with Altair watch my channel Ac4Tube on YT

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello fuzzball909. I completely understand your frustration regarding these issues. Did you try the PS4 steps we suggested to see if it helped at all by chance?

As of 5/3/19 I'm having the exact same issue. Washington shoots Connor, the title card for the DLC shows, and then the "5 months later" screen appears. After that it freezes on Connor's face but the sound still plays in the background. No buttons work so I have to force close the game from the PS4 menu. This should be embarrassing for Ubisoft as the game was already made and all they had to do was remaster it. Honestly if the game wasn't freaking ready then they should have postponed its release. I don't think consumers were gonna riot over a postponed remaster of a 7 year old game that had notoriously mixed reviews.

So I managed to bypass the freeze bug by holding circle (or B on xbox) to skip the cutscene before it freezes, so I had to end up watching the cutscene I missed on YouTube. I did a few more story missions, completed 2 tasks, found 2 lucid memories or whatever they're called and then sometime later, in mid-combat, the game crashed. I loaded the game up again and my story missions were still complete, but all the chests I opened and tasks I finished were completely reset and I lost all that progress. On another note, my overall progress is always 0% on the save select screen. I render this DLC unplayable until some massive fix comes in. This is absolutely ridiculous that a re-release of a 7 year old game is this broken on the PS4. It also really sucks because you can't get the platinum trophy without 100% completing the ToKW DLC. I've never played AC: Liberation but I'm incredibly worried it's going to be just as broken and ruin the entire experience for me. How can Ubisoft do such an amazing job with Origins and Odyssey and then release this "remaster" that treats their consumer base like we're all play-testers, and not paying for a game that works.

Having the same problem with freezing right after the 5 months cut scene. Tried restarting the console and the game with no improvement. Decided to turn off my internet connection on the console and also enabled boost mode (ps4 pro) and the cutscene played normally. That was literally 5 minutes ago so no idea if it'll be okay from here on out or not.

Originally Posted by ImAmazing18 Go to original post
    On the first episode, after Connor is shot by Washington. I get to the cutscene saying “Five Months Later”, it freezes the scene but audio is still playing. End up having to quit out of the game..
    I am having the exact same issue, did you manage to get passed this? I can’t play the dlc in its current state. Doesn’t help that the frame rate is abysmal and laggy on my PS4 pro whenever sprinting or riding a horse in this game.

Bug do comboi

Estou com o seguinte problema, toda hora que vou para interceptar o comboio e salvar os prisioneiros o comboio está vazio.
    Luto e mato os guardas e na hora da opção de abrir a jaula e libertar a galera não acontece pois não tem ninguém dentro, e quando me afasto da como se eu tivesse abandonado a missão.
    Isso no segundo capítulo da Dlc.