Same issue

Originally Posted by eTurtl Go to original post
    I recently grabbed Watch_Dogs for free on the Epic Games Store. I have been unable to access any of the online multiplayer content. For example, upon trying to join an online activity (e.g. 2-8 player racing) from within the online contracts app, I receive an error popup: "The Ubisoft service is not available. Please try again later."

someone told me that, i downloaded it from Steam, online working fine ...

idk, this trouble from the ( epic games ) and (uplay) or not ..

nope

ggs its over

This is probably THE worst server experience i've ever had.

Really Ubisoft? I loved WD1 on PS4, and the online worked fine. Now that your ****ty PR team thought 'hEy, LeT's GiVe SoMe FrEe BrOkEn CoPiEs AwAy", you're getting a community backlash. Congrats. AND NO, NOBODY WANTS TO FOLLOW YOUR TROUBLE****TING BECAUSE GUESS WHAT? IT DOESN'T WORK. So either fix this or there's gonna be a hell of a lot more people telling their friends about this, and people are gonna want to use your platform even less. Good luck Ubifuck.
     1 people found this helpful

Yeah same here. Also UNO doesn't work and yes, I have freaking opened all the possible ports and flushed taht freaking DNS and nothing works.

I'm done...

everybody Is experiencing issues, The articles aren't helping, The moderators aren't helping there just saying create a ticket or read the articles, I've also seen people replying the exact same issue I have (joining Online free roam and it gives an error "Ubisoft servers are unavailable please try again later.") FROM 2 DAMN WEEKS AGO is this how bad Ubisoft servers are now? like ANDALE PEOPLE GET THE SERVERS UP NOW! I am gonna check Uno and I swear if the servers are down for that too, Ubisoft GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER Like omg JUST FIX THE SERVERS.
     1 people found this helpful

been 64 hours and no response on my ticket

FDIL's Avatar Junior Member

Steam and EGS have the same problem

I saw your thread stating that if you download from Steam its going to be different, i recently purchased the complete edition and its also not working so its not only EGS but Steam version is encountering the same problem

Same issue

Originally Posted by nofacegamer06it Go to original post
    i did everything and still got the same problem
    same issue ...

Multiplayer

Actually i think they have finally fixed the servers, it works for me now (got it free from Epic games store)
     2 people found this helpful