stuck at loading screen

after the patch install i am stuck at the loading screen for division 2. i have closed the game several times and restarted my ps4 as well to no avail.

my other games load just fine just not the division 2.

also i bought the game through the ps store if that matters.

Been having the same issue. Stuck at 10% at the loading screen on my ps4 for 15 minutes now. I haven’t been able to get into the game since I bought it on Wednesday.

Un install the game then try reinstalling it to see if that fixes it.

Originally Posted by brockcraine Go to original post
    Been having the same issue. Stuck at 10% at the loading screen on my ps4 for 15 minutes now. I haven’t been able to get into the game since I bought it on Wednesday.
    i left mine on overnight still at the main screen.

also when i am at the ps home screen and i have the division 2 selected there is a circle with a dot and the dot just goes around the circle like it trying to load.

Originally Posted by Ground-Hugg2018 Go to original post
    Un install the game then try reinstalling it to see if that fixes it.
    currently doing that right now

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Agents,

Sorry to hear that. Can you please try the troubleshooting steps in the link Here. if the reinstallation did not help?

Before 2 days it was running smooth , now suddenly I keep on getting delta 4 , I get stuck at 100% loading screen , my Internet connection and speed is good . What should I do more ?

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey shahviki09!

Can you go through the steps found here, especially the part about port forwarding. Please let us know if you still face this problem after that

Originally Posted by Ubi-Ginge Go to original post
    Hey shahviki09!

Can you go through the steps found here, especially the part about port forwarding. Please let us know if you still face this problem after that
    I had the same issue but at 85% I uninstalled and reinstalled and it seemed to fix the issue.

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Welcome to the forums HungDragon69, and thanks for sharing that reinstalling the game resolved this loading issue for you!