Ubisoft Club rewards not showing up in-game

I have redeemed the the pirate armory pack, obwandiyag's war club, and the assassin pack in ubisoft club but none of them are unlocked in-game. They all say "get from ubisoft club". All the weapons require you to finish sequence 5, I'm part way through sequence 6 now.

Same

Having the same exact problem. I’m in sequence 7 and not seeing hardly any of the weapons in the Davenport household.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    The Ubisoft Club items should be available after completing sequence 6 not 5. This appears to be an error in the description.

If you are still missing any items after completing sequence 6 then please submit a support ticket and we will look into this for you.

Please provide a small description of the issue and attach screenshots to show which items are locked and to show which sequence you are up to in the game.

This Same Issue Happened In The Nintendo Switch Version Of AC3 Can you please Fix This Issue ͏Thank You🙏🏼.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Chriscamarillo4,

Have you completed Sequence 06?

Same issue on switch version

Anyone found out how to solve this problem, I have the same issue. None of my Ubisoft Club purchases actually work in game :/

I am having the issue of not being able to get any rewards on switch as well

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Spiderbat98,

Have you completed Sequence 06? These rewards will not show up until after you have completed them.

Hey Ubi-Swaggins,

I have indeed completed Sequence 6. However, it seems the only reward I am seeing in game is the Ezio outfit despite my Club Rewards showing I have several other rewards enabled.

Same

I'm having the same issue. I have completed scenario 6 and the only thing that i can get are the outfits. No weapons.