Game not showing in account

The game is not showing up in my Ubisoft account at all. So getting rewards on the Switch is impossible for me.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey kelleah22,

Please keep to the posts topic and refrain from necro-ing older threads.

If you find yourself unable to find an active thread that matches your issue, please create one.

bought every single reward on the list, played through sequence 6, etc. unless you need full sync of every sequence to unlock the items, which would be ridiculous, then this is is broken and ubisoft just stole my rewards. ive been to several threads and havent seen a single fix for this issue.

Ubisoft Rewards still missing: Assassins Creed Syndicate

Weirdly enough all of the rewards were available to me just yesterday but now they have all seemed to vanish from my in-game inventory despite already being unlocked on the Ubisoft rewards. There's no progression to unlocking them (Aside from in-game level which I've surpassed)

Content disappeared

Originally Posted by The_F2P_Goat Go to original post
    Weirdly enough all of the rewards were available to me just yesterday but now they have all seemed to vanish from my in-game inventory despite already being unlocked on the Ubisoft rewards. There's no progression to unlocking them (Aside from in-game level which I've surpassed)

The same thing literally just happened to me. I had a bunch of the rewards gear equipped, and they just disappeared suddenly and I had other gear equipped. Is there any fix for this?

Originally Posted by melodiousfable Go to original post
    The same thing literally just happened to me. I had a bunch of the rewards gear equipped, and they just disappeared suddenly and I had other gear equipped. Is there any fix for this?
    Same thing has happened to me as well.
    Is there an update that went out recently?

Originally Posted by The_F2P_Goat Go to original post

The exact same thing happened to me. I was playing yesterday morning and had all my rewards, just loaded it up now and everything's gone but still says it's unlocked in the club rewards.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys,

We are aware of issues with legacy rewards following the recent launch of Ubisoft Connect.

This is under investigation, please keep an eye on official channels and the forums for updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience