i'VE MADE A LIST OF BUGS THAT I STUMBLED ACROSS.BTW IT'S MARVELOUS GAME..

FIRST OF ALL I THANK EVERYONE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA AND ALL OTHER"S WHO PUT THEIR AMAZING WORK INTO THIS INCREDIBLE GAME.....HERE ARE THINGS(BUGS) I STUMBLED ACROSS>>>>

1.IN SEQUENCE 6 MEMORY 3(HOSTILE NEGOTIATIONS)......DURING JHONSON"S CUTSCENE I"M HEARING @ VOICES OF HIM...ONE IS FROM THE CUTSCENE AND THE OTHER ONE BEFORE THE CUTSCENE....SIMPLY I'M HEARING THE JHNOSONS PHRASES FROM BRFORE THE CUTSCENE DURING THE CUTSCENE...

2.SHAY'S OUTFIT BANDANA DISAPPEARS DURING CUTSCENES....BUT NOW I'M beginning TO THINK THAT YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE..BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT DURING THE CUTSCENES...YOU CAN SEE HOW MUCH I LOCE IT..LOOK AT MY PROFILE PICTURE.. PLEASE ADDRESS THIS...PLEASE I LIKE THIS LOOK EVERYONE WHO AGGREES JUST REPLY THIS THREAD...

3.SOMETIMES DURING THE CUTSCENES THE SFX SOUNDS ARE MISSING FOR ME....

4.THERE IS A BUG IN THE DOUBLE PISTOLS...EVERYTIME I EQUIP A PITOL PAIR...AFTER A FAST TRAVEL ONE OF MY PISTOLS ARE REPLACED WITH SCOTTISH FLINTLOCK

5.IN THE HOMESTEAD MISSION THAT CONOR BRING THE ACHILLIES ROBES TO ACHILLIES THERE IS HUGE LIGHT BUG DURING THE MISSION ENDING CUTSCENE...

6.AND THIS ONE IS ABOUT THE ASSASSIN RECRUITS...DUNCAN LITTLES FACE LOOKS HILARIUS..HA HA..PLEASES ADDRESS THIS...

7.THIS IS NOT A BUG BUT A WAY TO IMPROVE THE GAMEPLAY...IT'S NICE OF YOU TO ADD THE ANIMAL SPIRIT OUTFIT TO THE MAIN GAME.TNX GUYS..BUT YOU'VE MISSED TWO OUTFITS..PLEASED ADD THESE...NOW IT WILL BE EASY CAUSE THE UI HAS CHANGED....YOU DON'T NEED MORE SPACE IN THE MANOR.. HA HA ...HERE THEY ARE..

Spoiler:  Show

THAT'S ALL THE THINGS I SAW UNTIL NOW..I'M IN SEQUENCE 8.....

OVERALL THIS GAME IS MUCH BETTER THAN ODYESSEY FOR ME...CASUSE IT'S ALL ABOUT ASSASSIN'S CREED LORE...NOW YOU GUYS ARE LEAVING THE SERIES..I MEAN I LOVED ORIGINS BUT HATED ODYSSEY...NO OFFENSE...ODYSSEY WAS GOOD.I ENJOYED IT TOO..BUT SOEHOW IT WASN'T ASSASSINS CREED WITH ALL THE DIALOG OPTIONS AND STORY CHANGES.....ASSASSINS CREED IS A STORY BASED GAME.....ENOUGH ABOUT THAT...I THANK YOU ALL FOR BRINGING THIS GREAT GAME TO US....AND FINALLY IN BIG LEETERS..READ IT

BRING US AC4 BLACK FLAG REMASTERED IN THE NEXT YEAR..AND PLEASE LOOK INTO SHAY'S OUTFIT....I NEED THE BANDANA DURING CUTSCENES LIKE THIS ONE....AND THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE..

1 people found this helpful

Exactly my thoughts...cheers for shaycormac820.....the guy speaks the complete truth...please add the shay's bandana to work during the cutscenes..it is very easy thing for you guys...and he was completely right about the latest ac title...