Kean_1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Zexterminator Go to original post
    Yea hope so but he said lots of fixes so the game will look good for you so just hope they fix it coz it will change everything
    ....crossing my fingers. I've actually stopped playing for over a week now but I'll probably start up again after the patch. Depending on what that patch fixes, I'll see if I continue to play the game or move on.
     2 people found this helpful

if this gets fixed gonna play non stop lol and repeat the whole story again so I can enjoy I dont no why they added this it was never an issue before in div 1 and it was fixable in photo mode its the same character same graphics just when aiming down sights.if you aim down the mini gun there is no blur only when u zoom in its really made lots of people sick and people hate so hope it will updated this week I cant wait
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Kean_1 Go to original post
    ....crossing my fingers. I've actually stopped playing for over a week now but I'll probably start up again after the patch. Depending on what that patch fixes, I'll see if I continue to play the game or move on.
    +1

i stopped playing since a week after the tidal basin update. so i hope they fix it. if u look on the Breakpoint trailers of gameplay you notice there is NO Blur effects on Aiming. so how could this be a good decision to blur everything out? we are in a time of Ultra resolutions and it dont fits to the division 2. so if they fix it i am back again.

it was never needed in the division 1 and no one made any wishes feedbacks to a blurred out aiming... so why its there?

by the way. even anthem has an Option for this.... so i dont think it is so difficult to give us the option for this "feature" please to all keep up to make some threads. you can use the pictures, and stuff like them from me. keep it up commenting, sharing

thx Agents!

Agents check this gameplay on Xbox one x before update total crisp no blur so itís in the game already I donít no why tidal basin update messed it up with blur so itís an easy fix hope it will be fixed this week check it out https://youtu.be/Oz9f8Lf7KGA

Originally Posted by Zexterminator Go to original post
    Agents check this gameplay on Xbox one x before update total crisp no blur so itís in the game already I donít no why tidal basin update messed it up with blur so itís an easy fix hope it will be fixed this week check it out https://youtu.be/Oz9f8Lf7KGA
    Omg this is far after tidal basin update. Why the heck the ps4 version has a bad blur on character and weapon?

Please ubisoft / Massive fix this. If this is Not intended why we on ps4 have to mess around with IT? We want it Like on xbox one x Like this Player here. A full high res on weapons and character AT aiming over shoulder! Its a simple fix.

Here are more people who complain about the blurry mess effect than people who Like it? We are So far, that we Dont actually play the game because of this mess. You sometimes cant notice the smgs and mps and Especially pistols in your hands. Its ridiculous and an unneeded Feature. Please fix this. Show US the division 2 devs are hearing. And i spent the damn time on this game again.

Its been over a month now want to come back. But to know even xbox one x has the full high Resolution AT aiming over shoulder makes it even more worse to play on ps4. We are a big Fan base of your weapon Designs and graphical Details so please devs give US the full resolution. Its more important than you think. I give u my Word that no one will miss that blurry effect

He used photo mod in his previous videos so thatís why it looks so nice didnít try the game yet with the patch is it fixed

But He can use it after tidal basin and we cant. This is strange for me

The graphics got worse guys now everything is more blurry than before Iam done itís a simple fix and they said they will fix the blurry and textures everything is still the same. I already asked the YouTuber he said it was before tidal basin update buddy so everything is lost now I give up itís worse than before

https://imgur.com/a/RtZUyhP The character got worse itís even more blurry than before I canít play it in this state and that I took from my Xbox one x and gonna try the PS4 pro later on today

The motion blur effect is even more worse now. Ok i am done with Ur game ubisoft. Bye. Give me an Info if u have fixed that. I Dont believe why and how you could mess it up eben more than before. A shame on u. Will not get back. Take Ur RAID and play it by urself. I am so angry right now. Sry but how could you make it so worse. Its done for me. The blur is so Bad you can only See the weapon and the skins are blurred as hell. Why? Why the hell u Dont hear to US? I am DONE with Ur game. Stick with wwz or maybe later breakpoint. If they put the Same blur i will not buy it. Its over i am done!