help weapon blurry AT shoulder aiming (ps4 pro)

I was logging in to enjoy my game again with All stuff. I keep it clear and short. I Was able to disable the blurry weapon over shoulder with opening photo Mode and closing it again! I could See my weapon SHARP and clear. Now it is blurry again and this way does Not work eanymore. It is really game breaking for me. I want to See the Light nd reflectings on my weapon and my paintings in Detail and Not only if i turn my camera around.... PLEASE UBISOFT FIX THIS OR MAKE IT BACK TO DEFAULT SO I CAN MAKE IT SHARP AGAIN. OR EVEN GIVE US OPTION TO DISABLE BLUR EFFECT ON WEAPONS AT 3RD PERSON SHOULDER AIMING!!
     2 people found this helpful

same!, i just made a post as well about this. photo mode fixed it before but not anymore..

so now not only is my character appearance changed because of the appearance bug.. now my character is blurry, sigh

Same here. I hate this. It takes my immersion in this game. Will join this Update after i See this is fixed. It annoys me. I loved the div 1 because of the skins and detailed weapons. Why they make / Design beautiful graphic on weapons if you can Not See it in Details? Most time we are AT running and gunning. No one stand there and watch es Details only in standing idle and looking. I love to See IT in Action! PLEASE UBISOFT FIX THIS BACK OR EVEN DO ANYTHING AS AN OPTION FOR THE CONSOLE VERSION!! ASAP. SINCE THEN WE WILL SEE US AT THE FORUMS AND NOT IN DC!
     1 people found this helpful

I started a ticket on the website, you should as well..

my message as follows...

"no error code, more of a graphics bug in the game after the patch.. during the beta and launch in game play when your character went into Aiming/Shooting the character appeared very "Blurry", however after using "photo mode" this seemed to take away the Low resolution blurriness and make the character high definition high resolution when aiming/shooting.

But now after the patch using photo mode No longer works in making the character High definition/resolution when aiming/shooting, character seems to be permanently Low resolution or very Blurry when aiming/shooting.

please if possible allow the character to once again be shown in High definition during Aiming/shooting"

Done! Hope we will See that they fix it its really annoying for me as i said. I want to See every Thing in high Resolution! AT least an Option for consoles please. It Was Not in the division 1 why now on the division 2?

Pls Like and share this on the Forums it should get some reactions from devs AT least. A clear answer from devs would be appreciated! :-/
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Thank you for reporting this to us.

To help us look into this, could you provide us with some examples of this? A video would be very useful.

This will help the team to look into this.

Dunno how to Do on ps4 to upload or link Videos. They are well noticeable if on ps4 you aim to an open areas then aiming on an object or wall next to you and you See the difference. Before Update These motion blur effect could be disabled with a little Trick. We started photo Mode and then getting out of the photo Mode made the weapon high Resolution again no matter where i aim. Now it does nö change anymore and that is breaking my immersion i want to See my weapon clear and SHARP in full Details with skins on it in anyways

I made a Ticket with 4 Photos you will notice the difference

Nice! glad you were able to provide pics, i would've sent pics as well but i didn't have any pics with the high resolution/definition-aiming from before the patch..

kinda a huge bummer now with the character aiming-blur, sucks

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... Last ►►