Space Monkey Program

Hey guys. Im not the most intelligent, but Ive signed up for the space monkey program, Im registered. so, what does that do? I wanted to be a part of this, and get updates, or even crash test it, but I have no idea what to do. So, my question is, what exactly does the space program do?

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey jacken135, Space Monkey Program is sort of a loyalty program for Beyond Good and Evil 2. You will receive updates from production in an email form, will be able to participate in exclusive surveys and once the beta will be upon us, you'll be enrolled for receiving access to it, too!

Thank you for explaining tit to me. I looked everywhere and didnt find anything explaining it. I'm extremely exited for this game, and didnt want to miss out on any important info

You're very welcome!

ive been a member for at least 5 months, and I havent gotten an email... hmm

and, for the record, I dont understand why people are getting frustrated that it's only online. I've played the original game like everyone else, and I still love this game idea.

Hey

Awesome opportunity!

Music creator

here is a recent track you can check out more on my sound cloud..

https://hitrecord.org/records/3794578

Hope to create music for a project some time soon!

Originally Posted by UBI-Zuzu Go to original post
    Hey jacken135, Space Monkey Program is sort of a loyalty program for Beyond Good and Evil 2. You will receive updates from production in an email form, will be able to participate in exclusive surveys and once the beta will be upon us, you'll be enrolled for receiving access to it, too!
    I sign up for Space Monkey Program but receive no notification

Hey @SaintHedgehog, when did you sign up?

Originally Posted by UBI-Zuzu Go to original post
    Hey @SaintHedgehog, when did you sign up?
    Can not remember but been over a couple of Months