The revelations weren't for us.

Poodle_of_Doom's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Shanki_86:
    The reason why Desmonds story was not unravelled is the up coming third installation. Why the hell would they give away all the memories now and make AC3 empty in narrative? And the reason why Sixteen didn't say so much was becasue, if you followed the story, that (spoiler) he was busy distracting the animus so it couldn't delete Desmond.

I bet there will be more subject 16 conversation in AC3, almost certain...he is to important to the universe.
    Forgot about that, but your absolutely correct....

Todos los assassins creed revelations vienen con el ac1?porque hay uno q en un cuadradito en la caja dicen q lo traen pero el mio no tiene ese cuadradito, aun no use el codigo online si lo pongo me lo dan?

All assassins creed revelations come with ac1? Because there is a q in a square in the box q say bring it but mine does not have that square, not even use the code I put it online if I get it?

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Hello and welcome to the Forums
    In reference to your question, Not every copy of Assassins Creed Revelations had an original Assassins Creed bundle.Only first-hand copies did.
    and Please do not resurrect old Threads