[Assassins Creed Syndicate][Spoiler] Timeline Shroud of Eden

** Spoiler Warning **

Hello everyone,

just yesterday I had finally beaten ACS and I'm confused about the events regarding the Shroud of Eden in the modern day section of the game.
    It is possible to learn about the shroud beforehand by collecting helix glitches that I did. But the Templars get the Shroud of Eden for the first time at the end of the game.
    So I'm rather confused if there are atleast two shrouds or if my thinking is messed up. I mean, I could learn about the experiments done with the Shroud of Eden before the Templars even got the shroud.
    In my opinion, the chronological order does not seem to be entirely correct.
    Could somebody help me out?

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    It's been a while since I've played, but were the things you read about the experiments with Consus?

I think they began before the Templars got the Shroud, though the Shroud ended up being a necessary part.

Exactly, the helix glitches have unlocked the audio files about Consus that is living inside the shroud.
    When these experiments began before the events of ACS, there must be atleast two shrouds of Eden. Since they need a shroud to clone a precursor, why did the even bother to get a second shroud?
    They could just use the one with Consus in it.