🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Originally Posted by AnimusLover Go to original post
    It actually doesn't. I still had the bug by the end of my playthrough and got the completionist trophy and the platinum.
    It's purely a visual bug, one that was very annoying because it means you'll have to make a mental note of the shops you've visted.
    Are you sure? How about the Monopoly Man trophy? You can’t send a convoy to Boston if there’s no shop already visited. I’ve e just tried and Boston doesn’t show me in the options although I visited all 3 shops.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    They must be 2 separate issues. One is registering visited shops and one is purely cosmetic map icons swap. I have icon swap but otherwise its working.
    All shops in my game are "not visted". But I did visit them all and all of them are available for sending convoys. I got my achievement w/o problems.

Originally Posted by AllanBrazil Go to original post
    Are you sure? How about the Monopoly Man trophy? You can’t send a convoy to Boston if there’s no shop already visited. I’ve e just tried and Boston doesn’t show me in the options although I visited all 3 shops.
    Yes, I am sure, even without the game in front of me. You need to make sure you're scrolling down in the menu of the convoy. it shows you the different cities you can send convoys to. It's very easy to miss because the layout is very messy.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by AnimusLover Go to original post
    Yes, I am sure, even without the game in front of me. You need to make sure you're scrolling down in the menu of the convoy. it shows you the different cities you can send convoys to. It's very easy to miss because the layout is very messy.
    That’s true, mate. That menu really is messy but I found it. Thanks heaps.

Any way this may be fixed after 1 year since release?

Im showing the same in Boston and Im on a Xbox One S

Shops in boston showing not visited even tho visited twice

Same on my Xbox One S and I even quit game completely, quit the app then went back in and revisited and STILL showing as not visited
    http://prntscr.com/ooudze

I think you read the whole thread. It's just a cosmetical problem. Just ignore it.
    Or do you have problems due to this issure?

AC3 store still showing not visted

Sooooo are they going to fix this issue yet of the store not being able to be visited LOL i only need one trophy for this game and its that

Which trophy are you missing? I don't think there is a trophy for visiting all stores.