i just found out that it says "not visited" once you step inside. there was a store in Boston that didn't say "not visited" but once i entered and left it changed to "not visited".

Schrödinger's store...

Both “visited” and “not visited” until the game is patched XD

Originally Posted by digger_973 Go to original post
    Having the same thing happen on Xbox One. Which sucks, because it makes it impossible to get the Completionist achievement/trophy.
    It actually doesn't. I still had the bug by the end of my playthrough and got the completionist trophy and the platinum.
    It's purely a visual bug, one that was very annoying because it means you'll have to make a mental note of the shops you've visted.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    You dont need to memorize. Icons are reverted. Always "not visited" for visited shops and vice versa (except when viewed from different area, for example looking at Bostons map from frontier, in this case all shops always use "visited" icon). This is true for Connor. In Haythams case shop icons often revert to their original state ("visited" which means actually not visited) but it doesnt matter bc shops and taverns visited by Hatham dont count for Connors challenges anyway.
    Also "shops unlocked" counter for map overview (when zoomed out to eastern US map) is completely off. Can even show 5 or 8 unlocked shops in a city (each area has only 3). This is an old bug from original Ubisoft didnt bother to fix.

Originally Posted by Anykeyer Go to original post
    You dont need to memorize. Icons are reverted. Always "not visited" for visited shops. At least for Connor. In Haythams case shop icons often revert to their original state ("visited" which means actually not visited) but it doesnt matter bc shops and taverns visited by Hatham dont count for Connors challenges anyway.
    Not in my case, it was random. By the end of my playthrough 2 of the shops on my map didn't say "not visited" and at that point I had visited all of them.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    They always show normal icon (visited) when you look at maps from different area. All shops will appear visited if you're in homestead for example.

Originally Posted by Anykeyer Go to original post
    They always show normal icon (visited) when you look at maps from different area. All shops will appear visited if you're in homestead for example.
    Yes, I know that.
    I am talking about when I was in the actual area.
    I can't double check right now as I uninstalled the game after I plat but I didn't experience the "reverse" issue, mine was just random.

Frontier Shop bug

Is there a patch coming out for this,. Can't complete frontiersman challenges and won't get trophy.

It does affect the trophy (Monopoly Man) because you can’t send a convoy to Boston.