Uplay Weapon Unlocks not showing up in game

I unlocked both the Scottish flintlock and the Pirate Flintlock in the Uplay store and when I go to redeem them at a shop they are locked saying I need to unlock them in Uplay (well, Ubisoft Club but same ****) and in the Uplay description it says they should be unlocked after completing sequence 5, I am well in to 6. Anyone else having this issue.

P.s. the underground is STUPID dark.

Same here

someone found that the uplay stuff unlocks AFTER sequence 6, not 5 as stated

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey gnarlydude21617,

If the rewards still have not unlocked after Sequence 6, please let us know.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Swaggins Go to original post
    Hey gnarlydude21617,

If the rewards still have not unlocked after Sequence 6, please let us know.
    Hi,
    I am in Sequence 6 Part 3 and whenever I got to shops to get the club rewards, it says locked. I even tried to open Club app from within the game and checked the rewards section. Then exit the app. Still it does not unlock. Not sure if this is a bug. But I am able to see my outfits. That one is working fine. Not sure about crafting pouch and ship upgrades.

I am playing AC3R on my Xbox One X. Please have a look.

Regards,
    NodeadVicky

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    @NodeadVicky I'm sorry to hear that the Club rewards have still not unlocked for you.

Could you please provide a screenshot of your DNA tracker to show which sequence you are up to in the game and some others to show that the rewards are still locked in game.

Thanks

I have same issue but only with weapons for ac 3 the outfits, extra mission and items for ac liberation have unlocked.

The packs are

War club
    Pirates pack
    Assassins pack

Originally Posted by NodeadVicky Go to original post
    Hi,
    I am in Sequence 6 Part 3 and whenever I got to shops to get the club rewards, it says locked. I even tried to open Club app from within the game and checked the rewards section. Then exit the app. Still it does not unlock. Not sure if this is a bug. But I am able to see my outfits. That one is working fine. Not sure about crafting pouch and ship upgrades.

I am playing AC3R on my Xbox One X. Please have a look.

Regards,
    NodeadVicky
    Did this ever get fixed? I'm having the same issue.