[Spoilers] The Serpent's Lair - Who's Who?

I will get right to the point. In one of my NG+ playthroughs I am trying to figure out which cultists you hear talking during the main quest, The Serpent's Lair. This is the quest where you infiltrate the cult meeting in Phokis.

Who is the female cultist who greets the player at the entrance?
    I think she is either Aspasia or Iokaste the Seer.

Who is the male cultist who tells the player to make a blood offering?
    I am 90% certain this is Hermippos due to his voice and the scar on his hand, which you can see during the quest, Perikles' Symposium.

Who is the male cultist being threatened behind the closed door?
    I am 100% certain he is Lagos.

Who is the male cultist who is threatening Lagos behind the closed door?
    I am 100% certain he is Pausanias.

Who is the male cultist being threatened, because he was unable to kill Phidias?
    I am 100% certain he is Brison.

Who is the male cultist who is threatening Brison?
    I am 100% certain he is the monger.

Who is the female cultist who wants to hunt down Deimos' mother?
    I am 60% certain she is Diona. She could also be Nyx the Shadow, due to her voice.
    UPDATE: I am now 100% certain she is Diona, because of her voice and her character in the novel.

Who is the male cultist who wants to hunt down Deimos' father?
    I am 50/50 on whether he is Kodros the Bull or Silanos of Paros, based on his voice.
    UPDATE: I am now 100% certain he is Silanos, because of his voice and his character in the novel.

Who is the female cultist who reveres the artifact and is proud of Deimos?
    I am 100% certain she is Chrysis.

EDIT
    I added new information and reorganized the post.

Ghost416's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm 25% sure Deimos is the one who walks in with a severed head in hand and promptly beats another cultist to death.

All jokes aside, I think you're right about these IDs. I was actually thinking about this not too long ago after suddenly recognizing Chryseis' and Diona's voices while in the chamber. Pausanias is particularly easy to pick out due to his lisp.

Weirdly enough, some of the cultists are called by name in this scene in the novel, despite the whole point of the masks being to retain anonymity. This aligns with some of your less certain guesses of Diona and Silanos being the two arguing over who to hunt next. Chrysis is the only other one called by name here, not that there was any doubt about her.

I have never read the novel, so thanks for the new information! I will go ahead and update my original post, since you confirmed my suspicions.

Let me expose my toughts:

1.The female cultist who greets you: Zoisme
    2.The one with the blood sacrifice: Hermippos
    3.The cultists with the argue about the father/mother: Diona and Harpalos
    4.The cultists with the threat about the family: Pausanias and Lagos
    5.The cultists talking about killing Phidias: Brison(the one being tortured) and the Monger(the one who tortures him)

I'm 99% sure they're corectly identified