Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer

Maintenance - April 2nd, 2019 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, April 2nd at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 30 minutes.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team
     7 people found this helpful

Did u skip it? Didnt see any maintenance at prescribed times........

Yeah when is maintenance ever 30 minutes? I guess you had a fake one of those in the beta too if i remember correctly or was this some april fool joke?

Patch notes?

Will this address the bugged main mission quest for re-activating the SHD network? I haven't been able to finish the main story line or access any end game or specializations because I can't re-activate the SHD network.

I sincerely hope so.... Annoying not be able to continue the progression on the story...

hi i had the same problem with a few of the main story missions. What seemed to fix it most if not all the time was to leave area or gather all players in the group and move on together

The thing is, I was not in a group, I left the area, I logged out and back in, I quit the game and started the game again... And still, not able to progress.....

In that case, lets hope it´s part of today´s fix it was a real bother to be marooned in a mission and having to restart all over time and time again