Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member

Game makes new save by itself

Every time I launch the game new save game "Player" appears in save slot 3 for The Tyranny of King Washington. It always reappears if I delete it.
    I didnt have this problem at first. This only started to happen when I reached seq 4 or 5 (started playing as Connor) in the main game.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Anykeyer,

Can you provide any screenshots of this occurring or a video that shows you deleting it and the save returning?

Thank you.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    https://ibb.co/rZNP4tD
    This "Player" save is always recreated at launch. Even if I dont delete it the timestamp on it changes to last game's launch time (for any other saves timestamps update only when they are actually loaded and saved).

I've uploaded my save files folder if you want to take a look http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...87116311212725
    1.save is options/stats storage
    2.save is my main game save
    3.save is king washington DLC save I've created by myself after I've encountered this bug. Mostly because I wanted for my save files to be properly named in sequence. "Player" save took 3.save name at first, so I deleted it and created my own 3.save by making a new session in DLC submenu. So now my game recreates "Player" save as 4.save, next unused number
    4.save - the save that keeps reappearing by itself at every launch.

Same happened to me using my PSN name. I just ignored it and continued to use save slot 1.
    Game is a mess.

i advise people to not use it, after finished AC3 Remastered , i decided to do the dlc of washington, so i saw this "player save" i thought it was a kind of save game coming from the fact i'd finished ac3, so i used it and after finished the first 2 segment of episode 1, i did some thing in the frontier like opening chest, doing citizen thing in adn , etc.. i quitted the game after 1 hour and came back to see that this third slot "player" dont save your progression at all, chest reset, citizen mission not done , etc.. so this third slot is bugued to hell, DONT USE IT