R2 button not working on ps4

Has anyone had the issue at the opera house where when try to pick the lock it says press r2 and when you do nothing happens any ideas what to do

Dtheawesome9010's Avatar Senior Member
    no but I've had running issues I know I'm pressing the button on my controller but it jogs me instead of running then I tried it on another controller and it works fine which is weird since 2 other people mentioned they have this issue and their controller works fine i know my controller works but maybe it's the age on our controllers but who knows?

I donít think sooo as the r2 button works with all my other games like red dead 2 where I use that button for movingly this around...and have no movement problems with any of my games..I am hoping itís just a bug and will get patched said it was going to a support forum for the to look at the issue hopefully it gets pTched or something would like to play the game

Originally Posted by Ronjonthobi742 Go to original post
    I don’t think sooo as the r2 button works with all my other games like red dead 2 where I use that button for movingly this around...and have no movement problems with any of my games..I am hoping it’s just a bug and will get patched said it was going to a support forum for the to look at the issue hopefully it gets pTched or something would like to play the game
    yeah but I have a 4 year old controller and a 2 year old give or take so yeah maybe thats a factor but yes I agree with you if this isnt our fault my button works on my other games but this 1 is weird for 1 of 2 controllers and that was the only variable I have changed which is all the data I have

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Ronjonthobi742,

Are you still having issues at the Opera House?

Yes I am

You still having issues running? Probably let's be honest here there hasn't been any updates

I know thatís the most fustrating part it would be nice to get some sort of news about any progress is being made as at the moment the game is pretty much unplayable and itís been near 2 weeks since launch and no official news from the devs about what is happening
     1 people found this helpful

The beancounters are most likely still debating whether any more work put into this game is fiscally sound.
     1 people found this helpful

You're right 2 weeks and no ETA that's why I made my thread on general section what is taking so long? How many bugs are they fixing? Are they testing something as we speak? We need answers I dont know computers very well