I have the bow glitch (the bow has just disappeared and I cant equip or use it)

Title says it all. For what I've seen, it's a very old bug dating back to the first AC that never got fixed. I'm experiencing this right after the Tea Party mission and it pretty much locked me out of the hunting missions. Please anyone knows a fix?

raddevbor's Avatar Member
    Try to visit any store and re-equip it. [BUY option]

There's no option to buy the bow as far as I know
    Also tried visiting the arsenal on the homestead, but the but isn't there too

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi guys,

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. Could you please provide a video to show that the bow is missing and cannot no longer be equipped.

Could you also try replaying Sequence 9 Part 2 (The Foam and the Flames) and try equipping the bow again after this mission and confirm if this works.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Could you also provide a copy of your save files for the dev team.

To do this please submit a support ticket and attach a copy of your save files. For information on how to obtain your save files click here.

Once you have created a support ticket can you reply in this thread with your ticket reference number.

Thanks

Bow Glitch fix??

I just been playing today and lost the bow it seems. Tried suggested methods and nothing has worked. Any advice on how to fix this?