KrYpToNiC95's Avatar Senior Member
    I was wondering, hypothetically, if it asks for full 100% synchronisation, Do not kill anyone. Will sneaking up behind a guard and triggering the no weapon combat move cause it to be recognised as a kill? It seems that when you do that attack behind a guard they roll on the floor in pain. Is it still a kill?

Sarari's Avatar Banned
    Doubt it. As long as they're still moving and breathing, they're not dead. Give it a try and see if it is counted as a kill

KrYpToNiC95's Avatar Senior Member
    Will check it out now, should be getting ACR in 30 mins.

obliviondoll's Avatar Banned
    I remember that I tested this back when ACB was new.

Unfortunately, I don't remember whether it worked or not. Sorry. Please let us know.

Done it so many times, and unfortunately they count any type of takedown as a kill when it comes to 100% sync, probably because they want the player to complete the mission without engaging with any guards, emphasisng stealth or speed.

E-Zekiel's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by InfectedNation:
    Done it so many times, and unfortunately they count any type of takedown as a kill when it comes to 100% sync, probably because they want the player to complete the mission without engaging with any guards, emphasisng stealth or speed.
    This. It appears to count them as kills in AC:R too, as I've KO'd a few guards when the full synch was to kill them, and got credit. Unfortunately, this will probably count as fails for "no killing!" qualifiers.