Dtheawesome9010's Avatar Senior Member

Anyone else notice how you run?

Ok by that I mean large open areas are forcing me to jog not sprint even on rooftops and back alleyways I'm playing as Haytham and I'm not bound to any mission as of right now.I tried to chase a page for Ben but I was too slow because of the jogging.No it's not my controller at all I'm on PS4 and tbh this feels like the forced 30 in Odyssey you know with the horses? Lemme know if you guys XP this issue and if someone could provide a video that would be great thx Edit: Even In liberation I just tried this really annoying its driving me crazy edit2:I kept testing and helf my button more seems ok but idk maybe it was my fault tho Im like roughly 89% sure I held down the button fully tbh feels so weird to running with R2 instead R1

Could anyone help me with this damn problem this issue is making my game barley enjoyable

raddevbor's Avatar Member
    I'm on PC and running is fine. I've impression that even faster than in Odyssey...

I have the same exact problem. I can’t 100% sync the river run rescue because my character jogs on the logs instead of running

Originally Posted by gimmepizzaslow Go to original post
    I have the same exact problem. I can’t 100% sync the river run rescue because my character jogs on the logs instead of running
    You on controller? Try doing what I did and hold the button tight Ik you may feel weird doing it in AC3 but try it who knows

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey there Dtheawesome9010,

How often is this occurring for you in the game? You can always reach out to our Support Team Here as well, and they can reach out to you directly.

Originally Posted by UbiCosmos Go to original post
    Hey there Dtheawesome9010,

How often is this occurring for you in the game? You can always reach out to our Support Team Here as well, and they can reach out to you directly.
    All the time now I finished sequence 4 and then it happened more

Hey yo since this was the first thread about this issue could you guys at Ubisoft provide links to the other 2? there is valuable information on both and I would like to have all the data gathered in 1 place

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
     1 people found this helpful

Have tried holding the run button down right but it doesn’t seem to make a difference at all why has there been no official announcement or a patch update from 1.01 or something apologising for all these bugs....I still can’t even get past the opera bit as playing on ps4 you can’t swap controls or anything

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►