🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Dtheawesome9010's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ronjonthobi742 Go to original post
    Will try the opera house scene as trust is where my problem is and hopefully get past it....surprised there were sooo few bug fixes in this patch but it looks like it could be that there I loads of smaller patches coming rather than one big one....I wasn’t sure why when I was asked if I had the digital or box version and a normal ps4 or a pro it shouldn’t really make any difference I thought
    Yeah basically making up every excuse to spend less money

Just want the game we deserve not the one we have right now ��������
     1 people found this helpful

Just want the game we deserve not the one we have right now ��������
    May never happen Ubisoft is doomed to make the same sad mistakes

Took just over two weeks ago get the first patch sooo see how many this solves might be another two weeks till another it’s funny though remember unity was trash when it was launched and then when patched up became an amazing game I thought very underrated ac game

Took just over two weeks ago get the first patch sooo see how many this solves might be another two weeks till another it’s funny though remember unity was trash when it was launched and then when patched up became an amazing game I thought very underrated ac game
    True but as of now however they stopped testing entirely it feels like it at least who knows? Maybe it will be a fix maybe it will be broke all I know is I'm not testing their god damn updates for free screw that crap

We shall have to see forums have been quieter than earlier...still gonna be a long one....you sound like me just very fustrating at speaking 90 on a game to get another game which is sub par seems like such a waste....trouble is you can’t get a refund either I would have thought

We shall have to see forums have been quieter than earlier...still gonna be a long one....you sound like me just very fustrating at speaking 90 on a game to get another game which is sub par seems like such a waste....trouble is you can’t get a refund either I would have thought
    I don't have a lot of money to spend and when I do buy a game I expect better of course I'm p**ed I spent too much money on Ubisoft over the years and this was the thanks I get hell no I want my money back and yeah I noticed this section of AC forums is practically dead

Let’s see how this patch does for issues...I hope uni are just working on it...I do wonder how it got 72 on Metacritic for ps4 with the problems....doesn’t make me worry about if they try and remaster the old splinter cell games....which are some of my favourite ubi games that this could happen

Let’s see how this patch does for issues...I hope uni are just working on it...I do wonder how it got 72 on Metacritic for ps4 with the problems....doesn’t make me worry about if they try and remaster the old splinter cell games....which are some of my favourite ubi games that this could happen
    I just read the patch notes it doesnt exactly fix the voice issue or the many crashes people reported does hardly anything

But hey you get better snow lol and bigger crowds