🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Originally Posted by Dtheawesome9010 Go to original post
    Yea pretty much why would I friggin lie about a bug?what would I gain from doing that? Honestly I don't see why people would lie about bugs at all but Jesus people would lie about anything but if people are gonna lie about anything then it would be how bug free a game is when dozens of others are having bugs being reported and any bug that they see they auto say"it's lies this game is flawless" maybe in their xp but not in others why can't people be decent and respect the fact that people are reporting and xping bugs and glitches of any kind minor,major or game breaking regardless we are still reporting bugs god I hate people who pull that crap
    I didn't say you're lying....but given how sensitive you were to other bugs I was thinking more along the lines you may be thinking the intended speed was a bug. Do you have another controller laying around to test the game with just in case it's an issue with the controller?

Dtheawesome9010's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Darth Trethon Go to original post
    I didn't say you're lying....but given how sensitive you were to other bugs I was thinking more along the lines you may be thinking the intended speed was a bug. Do you have another controller laying around to test the game with just in case it's an issue with the controller?
    Ok I've told you to read the whole thread but you clearly haven't everything we know about R2 issue is here just read rather than assume OK?

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    All right guys, that's enough.

Looks like there have been quite a few reports of this issue. I appreciate the attempt to try and see if it might be caused by user error, but I'm sure many of these players have played ACIII before and would have reasonable expectations regarding the movement mechanics.

Remember, if you are experiencing this issue and haven't already, I'd definitely suggest filling out a support request.
     2 people found this helpful

@cawatrooper9 tbf even people who first reported the bug actually did some troubleshooting of their own to make sure it wasn't user error e.g. asking how long everyone has had their controllers but apparently that's not enough for some people.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by AnimusLover Go to original post
    @cawatrooper9 tbf even people who first reported the bug actually did some troubleshooting of their own to make sure it wasn't user error e.g. asking how long everyone has had their controllers but apparently that's not enough for some people.
    Look, it doesn't matter what I think, but you may notice that in two other threads on this issue with the R2 button they said the issue could not be replicated by the developers and they are looking for information like whether playing on PS4 or PS4 Pro and whether you are using an older model of controller without the light at the front or the newer models with the light and such. You can be upset at me but it's not me you gotta show what's going on to.

I have been trying to play the digital version with a ps4 pro with a controller with a light bar at the front of the controller if looking from the front of the controller

@Ubisoft please take the time to read my thread fully and to understand what we have tried doing

PAtch coming tomorrow however. L mention of the running issue....least we have some fixes it looks like

Bloody hell I like how Ubisoft replied to theR2 threads that had little info and left this 1 the 1 with all known info to be discarded prove me wrong Ubisoft and also I like how they cant recreate it like WTF? There's no way our controllers and/or systems break at such the weirdest time it's not a coincidence I dont think this is why I absolutely HATE Ubisoft

Will try the opera house scene as trust is where my problem is and hopefully get past it....surprised there were sooo few bug fixes in this patch but it looks like it could be that there I loads of smaller patches coming rather than one big one....I wasn’t sure why when I was asked if I had the digital or box version and a normal ps4 or a pro it shouldn’t really make any difference I thought