🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

I know why!

It’s the button sensitivity! It’s too low. I found out because I pressed R2 Almost hard enough to break my controller and it made Conner sprint. Again I believe the button sensitivity is too low for R2.

PS could someone tweet this to Ubisoft support please? I’m shadow banned for inactivity.

Dtheawesome9010's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by RabidHamsterr Go to original post
    It’s the button sensitivity! It’s too low. I found out because I pressed R2 Almost hard enough to break my controller and it mad Conner sprint. Again I believe the button sensitivity is too low for R2.
    Yeah I noticed that too but my button works on other games plus multiple people are XPing this who knows? I know I have a 4 yr old and 2 yr old controller my 2 yr works my 4 yr is havin the issue but people reported switching controllers and still wont work.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by RabidHamsterr Go to original post
    It’s the button sensitivity! It’s too low. I found out because I pressed R2 Almost hard enough to break my controller and it made Conner sprint. Again I believe the button sensitivity is too low for R2.

PS could someone tweet this to Ubisoft support please? I’m shadow banned for inactivity.
    yep. Also, I noticed that when I double tap R2 Connor's able to sprint without any hesitation. So there is a workaround.

Originally Posted by Dtheawesome9010 Go to original post
    Yea never in an AC game has there ever been a stamina bar for player
    I thought maybe they added it in (since the horse has stamina cooldown) but nope. As previously mentioned by another poster, seems to be a button sensitivity issue.

How and why is it happening? Hold old is everyone's controller?

I've had mine since 2014 but honestly if everyone is experiencing this it's a bug on Ubisoft's end, not the player's.

Yea just wanna make sure all possible reasons are checked you know? I had the controller that is messing up since ps4 came out

I had mine since about 2014 too controller works fine with all my other games no problem and has problem charging soooo isn’t s connection issue

yea weird

How do companies not do adequate testing......I would have rather wait for the game to come out with as little bugs as possible rather than what seems here to be very rushed and sloppy....but with the glamor of ohhh look all the dlc and new gameplay and 4K visuals....it’s just very fustrating