Dtheawesome9010's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ronjonthobi742 Go to original post
    Yeh I had a few but I don’t know if like me you kinda put up with them because they weren’t game breaking
    Yeah I get it but from what I saw there are a crap ton of game breaking bugs still old and new
     1 people found this helpful

It's a bug. And one I do not remember being in the original game.
    Sometimes Connor won't sprint or he stops sprinting for no reason.
    Disappointed in the lack of polish because aside from the technical issues and some quality of life problems the remaster is very good.

At first I thought it may be a stamina/cooldown thing but it's too wildly inconsistent for that to be the case.

Originally Posted by AnimusLover Go to original post
    It's a bug. And one I do not remember being in the original game.
    Sometimes Connor won't sprint or he stops sprinting for no reason.
    Disappointed in the lack of polish because aside from the technical issues and some quality of life problems the remaster is very good.
    Yeah I never encountered this in OG AC3 dammit Ubisoft I blame you for the unpolished game I mean it's your game who else am I gonna blame? The testers you hired to test the game?Oh you wait you fired them before they could test the game. Sure as hell feels like it anyway

Originally Posted by AnimusLover Go to original post
    At first I thought it may be a stamina/cooldown thing but it's too wildly inconsistent for that to be the case.
    Yea never in an AC game has there ever been a stamina bar for player

If anyone here has gotten past sequence 8 let me know. Iím stuck at the very beginning of sequence 8 trying to tackle Hickey but the sprint isnít working and I am merely jogging so I canít catch him. Help!

I probably could get through seq 8 im on 6 now

Originally Posted by Dtheawesome9010 Go to original post
    I probably could get through seq 8 im on 6 now
    After you desynchronize the first time, you spawn with soldiers attacking, so that immediately slowed me down. I tried shoving off citizens because in doing so youíre able to sprint for about a half second that didnít work. I tried using smoke bombs on the soldiers and it worked then, thereís 1-2 more times MAYBE in the chase that youíll have to use more smoke bombs on enemies and it worked! BUT even after all having nobody chasing me I was still too slow to catch Hickey. So please if you do get pass that let me know!

Originally Posted by Jumpman___23 Go to original post
    After you desynchronize the first time, you spawn with soldiers attacking, so that immediately slowed me down. I tried shoving off citizens because in doing so you’re able to sprint for about a half second that didn’t work. I tried using smoke bombs on the soldiers and it worked then, there’s 1-2 more times MAYBE in the chase that you’ll have to use more smoke bombs on enemies and it worked! BUT even after all having nobody chasing me I was still too slow to catch Hickey. So please if you do get pass that let me know!
    Wouldn't be the 1st time I get through it I got the guide book so I'm good

Important! See next page