Dtheawesome9010's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ronjonthobi742 Go to original post
    Have tried holding the run button down right but it doesn’t seem to make a difference at all why has there been no official announcement or a patch update from 1.01 or something apologising for all these bugs....I still can’t even get past the opera bit as playing on ps4 you can’t swap controls or anything
    damn man I swapped controllers on my running issue again 4 yr old and a 2 yr old which is weird since my 4 yr old controller works fine on others thats the 1 I have to hold down TIGHT which could break it or my finger.

just swapped controllers and same problem is there any update from Ubisoft yet or are they just saying our devs are looking at it still I am surprised no official announcement has been made or at least any details about what is been done about the issue...how can a game be released this buggy and in poor state

just swapped controllers and same problem is there any update from Ubisoft yet or are they just saying our devs are looking at it still I am surprised no official announcement has been made or at least any details about what is been done about the issue...how can a game be released this buggy and in poor state
    Ubisoft has shown time and time again they don't test games at all my guess they fired all thier testers to save money and left us to test it for them shame too

Shame because this game had sooo much potential and was underrated I thought....especially when some people pay £90 for the oddyessy one soo that they could get this free....I love Ubisoft games and love the ac franchise but not unfair to charge £90 for a new game then give a very below remaster with bundled up when it been shown that you can do a generally big free ac game I thought ac3 was an awesome period to do aswell

Shame because this game had sooo much potential and was underrated I thought....especially when some people pay £90 for the oddyessy one soo that they could get this free....I love Ubisoft games and love the ac franchise but not unfair to charge £90 for a new game then give a very below remaster with bundled up when it been shown that you can do a generally big free ac game I thought ac3 was an awesome period to do aswell
    true I wasn't happy with how this RM started all the bugs are really annoying and it proves that Ubisoft is just Ubigreedy this running issues is proof this whole buggy game is proof and so is OD in it's buggy state

Might just me but sounds like most of the oringal bugs from the game are still present even though when I first played it back in 2012 I had it on pc not PlayStation....

In my XP on PS3 and 4 are very different I didn't encounter very many bugs if not any bugs from what I remember on PS3. PS4 is different and just proves to me the things Ubisoft lacks
     1 people found this helpful

Just some official news would be nice

Just some official news would be nice
    even then it's not like they are gonna be fixed anytime soon do you know there are apparently bugs from day 1 on OD?

Yeh I had a few but I don’t know if like me you kinda put up with them because they weren’t game breaking