Dtheawesome9010's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ronjonthobi742 Go to original post
    But hey you get better snow lol and bigger crowds
    Lol minor in comparison the update needs to fix more

Originally Posted by Jumpman___23 Go to original post
    If anyone here has gotten past sequence 8 let me know. I’m stuck at the very beginning of sequence 8 trying to tackle Hickey but the sprint isn’t working and I am merely jogging so I can’t catch him. Help!
    I finally got full sync after 6-7 tries--I found help on youtube with the shortcut (it worked tho my previous times I was tackling others --should not do)--so when restarting from last save point, I used a smoke bomb to get away from the guards and managed to avoid tackling anybody then go the shortcut and waited for Hickey to pass me and tackle right there

9 months later and i still can't beat the stupid log on River Rescue. He just wont run and they still havnt fixed it. I have owned every copy of AC since it first came out but won't buy another since they can't fix the bugs on a remaster that's worse than the Original

Originally Posted by SSRocketMan Go to original post
    9 months later and i still can't beat the stupid log on River Rescue. He just wont run and they still havnt fixed it. I have owned every copy of AC since it first came out but won't buy another since they can't fix the bugs on a remaster that's worse than the Original
    Just found a fix on another forum on Reddit. The problem is that Ubicrap has the pressure sensor set too high along with not having a brand new controller, it's only registering half way pressed. Its as simple as switching r1 and r2 around. Works perfect now. on ps4.

The solution is to Switch the R1/R2 button in the settings of the ps4 (accessibility settings).