Can't re-configure keys in Liberation and ACIII

I use the 'arrow' keys for movement. In Liberation I can set the 'Forward' movement to the 'UP' key. However, when I do, the 'Backward' movement (down arrow) changes to 'UP' also. Same with setting the other keys, too, Left and Right arrow keys are either both "LEFT' or both "RIGHT'.

Also, in AC III, the 'run' key is not re-definable (that is, it's the left shift key). I would like to redefine it to the Right Shift key.

Any ideas out there?

Keybinding is currently broken in both games. The only thing Ubi customer service has been saying all day is "We'll pass it on to the developers." Frankly, they seem to not understand how game breaking this bug is. I can only assume that the Quality Assurance testers were all playing with controllers.

Let's hope someone from the technical side gets this and does some work. Other than this, the games look terrific compared to the originals.

Can't remap keys to numpad?

I'm a lefty and I use the numpad as my primary for forward, back, left, and right. Any work around for this?

HH375mag's Avatar Member
    Sadly at the moment no there isn't.

I'm getting pretty frustrated with this issue as I (as well as many others) brought up this issue the day the game came out and I mentioned it again in another thread several months ago. As of yet, we still have not had a response from the forums admin or from the developers to say that they are aware of and will fix this issue.

I've got a horrible feeling that support for this game has been abandoned (for the PC anyway) and the bugs will unfortunately never be fixed.

Originally Posted by HH375mag Go to original post

I've got a horrible feeling that support for this game has been abandoned (for the PC anyway) and the bugs will unfortunately never be fixed.
    Not just a feeling, but a sad reality. Ubisoft obviously never have cared, nor will they ever care.
     1 people found this helpful