It's for sure a bug, I got the lullaby score upgrade blueprint and I don't have lullaby, I got the nemesis score upgrade blueprint too, and I don't have the nemesis either... I would like to upgrade my sweet dreams, it's 2 months the game is out

http://prntscr.com/nmzsku
    http://prntscr.com/nmzsf1

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    @KotoTheMage The video you provided is a reported error.

@ersatz.nihilist I will double check on this for you. Are you referring to the upgrade blueprint? Or the actual BP?

Originally Posted by UbiSailorScout Go to original post
    @KotoTheMage The video you provided is a reported error.

@ersatz.nihilist I will double check on this for you. Are you referring to the upgrade blueprint? Or the actual BP?
    He talk about the upgrade blueprint, does not exits an actual blueprint for the sweet dreams, only the upgrade one

Originally Posted by UbiSailorScout Go to original post
    Hey guys! So the Sweet Dreams BP is supposed to be dropped by the Outcast Faction's final bosses. You would have to rerun the main missions to get a change for the BP to drop. The BP cannot be purchased from a vendor. I apologize for the confusion.
    Yeah this can't be correct. Upgrade blueprints are always on vendors, including the Sweet Dreams upgrade blueprint all of us here are missing. The blueprint does exist off of vendors, because there are plenty of people on Reddit who have verified it works and have upgraded their Sweet Dreams via vendor blueprint.

Hopefully this can get sorted out soon, many of us would like to upgrade our Sweet Dreams as intended.

so even the TU3 didn't fix the Sweet Dreams BP issue hm? Still can't buy it on the vendors or the new npc... no word in the patch notes as well? So any news? q.q

Same. Just the Lullaby BP but not the Sweet Dreams one

SyniK1LL's Avatar Member
    Yup, no sweet dreams blueprint still on crafting vendor

Originally Posted by Pope_65 Go to original post
    Yup, no sweet dreams blueprint still on crafting vendor
    So we wont see it for ages... they have a lot of other „massiv“ bugs to fix first after TU3 dropped...

and meanwhile sweet dreams stays a nightmare : /

Same here. Dropped the Merciless and the Sweet Dreams on the same day a few weeks back but no Sweet Dreams upgrade bp but got the Merciless upgrade bp at the BoO vendor as you should.

Hey NeeIa,

The dev team are still investigating this issue.

We do not have any further information to share at this time, but when that changes, we will communicate it.
    straight out of the ps4 forum... so they still investigate after the comm proofed the Mod was wrong saying "you have to rerun and get a boss drop after obtaining the weapon in the first place" hmm..