Exactly the same is happening to me. I was able to buy the Lullaby upgrade blueprint weeks ago even though i do NOT own it. But i have checked every single vendor ingame and cannot find the Upgrade Blueprint for the Sweet Dreams anywhere. I was able to buy every other single of my blueprints to the same vendor right by the Quartermaster at the BoA

Same here. I didn't pre order the game through Amazon yet I have the BP upgrades for Lullaby & Ruthless but no BP upgrade for Sweet Dreams. Mine is 500 GS anyways but i'm wondering about when 515 drops what is going to happen then.

Just adding my name to this as I've got the issue too: -

- Just got Sweet Dreams to drop (yay!)
    - No Upgrade Blueprint available at the vendor
    - Have tried re-logging
    - Have tried fast travelling
    - Have Lullaby as a pre-order bonus
    - Have the Lullaby GS Upgrade Blueprint
    - Have the Lullaby Visual Appearance upgrade Blueprint (to convert Sweet Dreams over).

Things I have/haven't tried: -
    - I have not converted my Sweet Dreams into Lullaby
    - I have checked the vendor whilst Sweet Dreams is in my Inventory, in my Stash and Equipped - no Blueprint
    - I have created a new character and transferred Lullaby to him. The Sweet Dreams GS Upgrade does not appear for either character
    - I have created a new character and transferred Sweet Dreams to him. The Sweet Dreams GS Upgrade does not appear on any character

... but of a loss at this point. Haven't bothered contacting Ubi Support because it sounds like I'll just be asked to provide a video or a series of screenshots which I presume is to ensure I'm not trying to get some free scammed exotics or something?

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey guys! So the Sweet Dreams BP is supposed to be dropped by the Outcast Faction's final bosses. You would have to rerun the main missions to get a change for the BP to drop. The BP cannot be purchased from a vendor. I apologize for the confusion.

mkim31's Avatar Member
    I was pretty disappointed knowing with my own hands that the Sweet Dreams didn't have a Max-Out Blueprint. Bad thing is that Sweet Dreams has 3 talents while Lullaby has 2 talents. I have both the pre-order bonus from Ultimate Edition and the other made from the native Sweet Dreams. Replying to this post I personally should be dismantling my Lullaby and going for the Sweet Dreams again, but I'll wait until the devs can come up clean through News and Announcements.

Challenging can be a pest to do, but playing the DCD HQ on Challenging will give you a good chance of getting Sweet Dreams. The Blade is the boss there.

Please be aware that this phenomenon might also apply to the Merciless/Ruthless as well.

Upgraded Lullaby actually has 3 talents, but... There's an error in upgrading it too. "All crafting conditions have not been met" even if you have all the resources needed. Here's the video, maybe someone can clear the confusion for me.

You need to unequip it and unmark favorite (the star mark is clearly visible in the video).

Really? The upgrade blueprint drops from a boss? Unlike literally every other exotic upgrade BP that you buy from a vendor?

Originally Posted by AbrielNei Go to original post
    You need to unequip it and unmark favorite (the star mark is clearly visible in the video).
    it wasn't equipped, and all other upgrades work with marked items. But to be sure, I just checked it and even when it's not marked as favorite I get the same error.

Originally Posted by UbiSailorScout Go to original post
    Hey guys! So the Sweet Dreams BP is supposed to be dropped by the Outcast Faction's final bosses. You would have to rerun the main missions to get a change for the BP to drop. The BP cannot be purchased from a vendor. I apologize for the confusion.
    Are you absolutely sure about this?

I made post on Reddit with this information HERE, and there are plenty of people saying that they've had it from the Vendor.

Are you saying that this is a recent, unlisted patch change?
     1 people found this helpful