UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey guys! If you purchased the blueprint from a vendor and it has since gone missing, that issue is being investigated.

If you are attempting to purchase/find the blueprint in the first place, can you clarify that? Where have you checked? What level are you?

Originally Posted by UbiSailorScout Go to original post
    Hey guys! If you purchased the blueprint from a vendor and it has since gone missing, that issue is being investigated.

If you are attempting to purchase/find the blueprint in the first place, can you clarify that? Where have you checked? What level are you?
    I don't think it's a matter of the blueprint disappearing. I don't think the blueprint exists.
    I did not pre-order the game. I do not have the Lullaby shotgun. But, when the Sweet Dreams shotgun dropped, I was able to buy the Lullaby upgrade blueprint.

I have never seen an upgrade blueprint for the Sweet Dreams and doing a quick reddit search, it would appear no one else has one either.

I've checked all vendors. I'm WT5. On Xbox One.
     3 people found this helpful

Same bug for me. BP not available for purchase although the weapon has dropped. Merciless works fine though. Shotgun is bugged guys.

I’ve the pre-order edition too. But no BP.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Can the rest of you clarify if you pre-ordered the game or not?

I did preorder. I got the $120 edition. I got the Sweet Dreams at WT4, was never able to purchase the BP at all from the BOO vendor. So it's not like I bought it and it went missing or anything just never showed. Thanks for all the help!

I preordered. After I acquired the sweet dreams, I attempted to buy the blueprint from whitehouse vendor, but it was not being sold. Every vendor in the game does not have it, and by every vendor I mean the 2 in whitehouse, the ones in 3 dark zones, in the two settlements and the mystery one. I am in WT5. As far as I know, no one in this game has ever seen the blueprint, and you support guys still ask us to check our vendor every time. This is not the BP disappearing bug you are investigating, and after all those feedbacks, I expected you can at least have some tech guys look into it, but it seems like you never realised it was a bug instead of players not tring to find it. So please, give us some help, like passing this issue to someone who can make a change to it, or at least look into it. Thank you.

This has nothing to do with the BP missing issue. I preordered. After I acquired the sweet dreams, I attempted to buy the blueprint from whitehouse vendor, but it was not being sold. Every vendor in the game does not have it, and by every vendor I mean the 2 in whitehouse, the ones in 3 dark zones, in the two settlements and the mystery one. I am in WT5. Thank you.

I'm having the same issue. I did not pre-order the game but when Sweet Dreams dropped for me, the vendor sold me the Lullaby blueprint. In fact, I've been able to purchase all the pre-order bonus blueprint upgrades. I have no issues with Merciless but it might be worth noting that I was able to purchase the Merciless upgrade blueprint a couple of weeks before I acquired the weapon.

I did not pre-order the game. I do not have the Lullaby shotgun. But, when the Sweet Dreams shotgun dropped, I was able to buy the Lullaby upgrade blueprint.

I have never seen an upgrade blueprint for the Sweet Dreams, I have checked every vendor daily since acquiring it, still I am unable to upgrade my Sweet Dreams past gearscore 450.

I am on World Tier 5 and on PC.

Ok, so Sweet Dreams finally droped for me. I've applied a Lullaby skin on it because i could. So i had Sweet Dreams on GS 480 with Lullaby skin. I've decided to upgrade GS to 500. I've collected all required items and upgraded the gun. Later i've noticed that the shotgun have only two talents (like Lullaby) The issue is - if you apply skin for Sweet Dreams and upgrade GS it will turn into Lullaby GS500 with only 2 talents. I believe it shouldn't work like this. Im sure i didn't buy the upgrade blueprint from vendor for Sweet Dreams but still the upgrade shouldn't even be possible since it was Sweet Dreams, and not the Lullaby i wanted to upgrade. The game thinks that the SD with Lullaby skin applied is in truth Lullaby.
     2 people found this helpful