OK, so i see the problem. I have Sweet dreams and the blueprint it offered me to buy was lullaby (but the blueprint is really for sweet dreams because it has the sweet dreams talent on it. see pic) But the recipe calls for Lullaby not sweet dreams so upgrading is impossible

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vc844hbtii...59.76.png?dl=0

Please fix ASAP.
     1 people found this helpful

What can I say, the others have covered everything. I have the Shotgun and no bluerpint. I have got others before and after and all the blueprints have be available and worked with no problem - Just not the Sweet Dreams, so what am I to do................
     1 people found this helpful

Same, for me. Have the sweet dreams but lullaby blueprint, impossible to upgrade. Please fix. Thanks.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey guys! I deeply apologize for any confusion. We now have this FAQ on how to upgrade Exotics in TD2.

PLEASE NOTE that there is no upgrade blueprint available for Sweet Dream - It cannot be upgraded to GS 500 at this time. This would be why you cannot upgrade it. We appreciate the feedback from the community on this topic. I hope the FAQ helps resolve any confusions!

Do you guys plan on adding one? It's kind of upsetting that the only exotic I use is the one that can't be upgraded. I know that's a personal issue. Any reason why it's the only one that can't be?

Originally Posted by UbiSailorScout Go to original post
    Hey guys! I deeply apologize for any confusion. We now have this FAQ on how to upgrade Exotics in TD2.

PLEASE NOTE that there is no upgrade blueprint available for Sweet Dream - It cannot be upgraded to GS 500 at this time. This would be why you cannot upgrade it. We appreciate the feedback from the community on this topic. I hope the FAQ helps resolve any confusions!
    Hi UbiSailorScout, in that case, can you help to find out what is missing from the Crafting Station -> Weapon -> Upgrade list? Currently it has a count of 8/9 with the following:

1) Eagle Bearer
    2) Liberty
    3) Lullaby
    4) Merciless
    5) Nemesis
    6) Pestilence
    7) Ruthless
    8) The Chatterbox

what is the missing 9th Blueprint? Thx.

the sweet dreams upgrades the lullaby only.. so, it the lullaby blue print you want. I did it.

There is no logic why the Sweet Dreams is the only exotic that can’t be upgraded to GS 500 and on top of that to communicate this to your community 3 months after the initial concerns were raised and countless hours of farming for these people.

On top of that you now are forcing us (if we want a GS500 exotic shotgun) to buy, with real money (if you did not get the preorder), the lullaby so we can get that blueprint and upgrade our shotgun to GS500.

You should be giving us this lullaby BP for free or adding a sweet dreams BP ASAP (TU5) as you have had 3+ months of feedback to fix this...

So disappointed in the Dev team right now...

DarkKnight27us's Avatar Senior Member
    Same here, I got Sweet Dreams to drop but no upgrade blueprint... I was told that there is no upgrade blueprint from another guy in game... is this true?

Does Ubisoft support actually even know what the **** is going on with this game?

Not even a week ago "Bobby M" from Ubisoft support said "the blueprint for sweet dreams drops from the Outcast Factions Final Bosses. I would have to rerun the main missions to get a chance at the blue print dropping."

They then go on to tell me they really don't answer game-play questions in response to the Tidal Basin WT5 project reward of "upgraded molds".
    So who really knows.