AORUS2017's Avatar Member

The Campus Bug loop

Every time I log in and start the game and fast travel to the campus everything looks good as you see in the first image I have done the missions to upgrade the campus, but if I do a side mission or main story after I fast travel back to the campus again it changed and the upgrades have reset again as you see in image 2 and 3 so it must be a bug stuck in a loop this happens only at the Campus

Image 2

Image 3

Is Ubisoft going to fix this resetting bug?????????? please Can the mods move this to the PC support

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    There's a olayer support subforum that you should report the issue

Originally Posted by AORUS2017 Go to original post
    Is Ubisoft going to fix this resetting bug?????????? please Can the mods move this to the PC support
    wow 6 hrs already and NO ONE helped you with the BUG you posted in the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum. *slowclap*

Originally Posted by Merlinsdragon1 Go to original post
    wow 6 hrs already and NO ONE helped you with the BUG you posted in the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum. *slowclap*
    I wanted the forum mods to move it to the PC support for me but as you know Ubisoft is not listening to bug reports and the mods are nowhere to help. I still get the Reset bug every time I enter the Campus I have redone the all missions two times now to upgrade camp I am not doing again.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi AORUS2017! It appears this thread was moved to the PC Support forum.

This is a strange issue for sure. Do you have any current available missions to do still? What level are you currently? Does this only happen in your session, or if you join other sessions?

The Campus upgrade is completed to level 4 but still, every time I travel back to campus it reset to the images I posted on this thread and the bug is still not fixed for me where are you Ubisoft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I log on today 14/07/2019 and the Campus is missing from the map so I went to the location but could not enter open the gate?????? so I log out and log in and the campus was there on the map again but not upgraded when you enter the settlement on the wall it stll says level 4

My player lvl is 30

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for that info AORUS2017! Does this only happen in your own session? Or in other sessions as well?