[Bug] No Sweet Dreams upgrade blueprint

So a few days ago I got the Sweet Dreams to drop. But over the past few days an upgrade blueprint has not been made available like other exotics. I have gotten a few reports so far from other players saying they have the same issue of not receiving this bp upgrade either. I have looked around to see if this is under any known issue, but wasn't able to find anything that looked related. Possible I missed it. Is there something I have to do for the blueprint I am missing maybe?
     1 people found this helpful

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Blanke_! Have you been checking the vendor? I believe you should be able to purchase the upgrade BP from the vendor.

Ya, checked it off and on the past couple days. Logged in and out. Have obviously restarted the game since then too haha. But ya seen a pistol bp come and go on reset but still no upgrade bp. Had another report I just saw recently on reddit same issue, logging doesnt work, fast travel, nothing so far.

I have gotten all the others, for merciless, chatterbox etc no issues. Just this ones not showing for some reason

Edit: I even tried verifying yesterday in case haha. Nothing yet :/
     2 people found this helpful

Same thing is happening to me! I recently got the exotic shotgun to drop, but the vendor at the white house is not selling me the upgrade blueprint for it.
     2 people found this helpful

Same thing happens to me. No blueprint to upgrade Sweet Dream on all vendor.

same no blueprint after i got it, got one for every other exotic

Same here.

same

Same for me! no blueprint I play everyday and always check the base vendor nd don’t see the blueprint at all

I think the problem may be tied tot he lullaby pre order shotgun because I dropped the sweet dreams then next day went to vendor noticed what I thought was the upgrade BP for the sweet dreams so I bought it an didnt look at it until later which i when I noticed it was a BP for the lullaby shotgun upgrade which is an amazon pre order weapon that I do not have or never had as I didnt pre order through amazon so I cant upgrade my sweet dreams an I Cant aquire a lullaby to use the other BP
     3 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last ►►