Can't find option for smooth turning or move controllers?

I imagine the team must of seen at least one review of any psvr game before making this, so as you know, most of us hate snap turning with a passion, Am I missing something that I don't see an option?

Also This game seems to be built for two hand play yet there is no Move Option that I can see? there is more than enough buttons for move support, aim support is a no brainier too.

Please fix these as this is common thread in all the reviews of the game so far. I'd of added to suggestions but this seems more of an error that breaks what is an awesome game underneath.

Ubi-Shikallum's Avatar Community Staff
    Hey!

We made a post about PlayStation Move support coming soon: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2026870

Yeah I can't take another second of this I'm gonna wait until there is smooth turning and move controller support before playing again

Thanks for the update!

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by W_E_Z Go to original post
    Yeah I can't take another second of this I'm gonna wait until there is smooth turning and move controller support before playing again
    Hey W_E_Z, you can find more details about the controls for PlayStation Move in our FAQ here.

Since the introduction of these controls, have you found playing Space Junkies to be more enjoyable? Do you have any feedback or concerns that you'd like me to raise with the team?