Voice issue (No voice at all)

Hi people! Im having an annoying problem with AC Liberation (The one that comes with AC III Remastered):
    Something happened after i played the game this morning (This morning Liberation voices worked perfectly). When i open the game now, there is NO VOICE at all inside the game. Whe i go in the options to configure the sound, i only see this message: UNDEFINED. As can be seen below:

No language options are available. It stays on this UNDEFINED only and cant be changed.

Important: In AC III Remastered main game, there is NO issue. The voices ARE there perfectly. Only in Liberation that im having the issue.

Things i have already done:
    - Veryfied files (No issues found)
    - Reinstalled the complete game again (The issue continues)

Is there a .INI file that i can configure this outside the game? Im without options here now.

Any help please!
    Thanks!

Found the issue.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey there FlavioSSA,

Glad to see that you resolved your issue. In the future, you can always feel free to reach out to our Support Team for any problems you encounter.

GuilhermeSJ's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi FlavioSSA, how did you managed to fix this? I'm having the same issue. Thanks!

PS: I imagine you are from Brazil (by your nickname), i'm saying this because i'm trying to play in Portuguese and like you described in your first post, there is no voice audio whatsoever.

Thanks in advance!

I am having the same issue, can you share how you fixed it?
    Thanks in advance!
     2 people found this helpful

Delete "OPTIONS" file in "%userprofile%\documents\Assassin's Creed Liberation HD\SAVES"
     3 people found this helpful

GuilhermeSJ's Avatar Junior Member
    Thank you humannos! It worked!

Thank you A LOT!!! It works!

Obrigado humannos!

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Glad to see that steps suggested by humannos is found to be helpful to other players .

If you do happen to have any queries or if you have more/feedback suggestions to share, do not hesitate and feel free to get in touch at any time!