🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys!

Thanks everyone for your input and sincere apologies about the delayed response from our team.

I can confirm that this issue has now been forwarded to our development team for further review.

As soon as we do have any further information on this, details will be posted here, in our official forums, so keep an eye.

Our apologies about the inconvenience this may be causing and thank you for bearing with us in the meantime.

ik this is so late

but how do you own a musket??

Originally Posted by lamthehunta Go to original post
    but how do you own a musket??
    Hey lamthehunta, thanks for reaching out, welcome to forums and apologies about the delayed response from our team.

You can find musket in weapon stands and guards/soldiers will drop it as well.

Should you have any other queries, feel free to get in touch at any time!

Is this fixed ? I wont buy the game unless is fixed .... Can someone confirm ?

Originally Posted by b.timofte Go to original post
    Is this fixed ? I wont buy the game unless is fixed .... Can someone confirm ?
    Hey b.timofte, thanks for reaching out!

I am afraid we do not have any updates on the matter just yet, I'm afraid.

Apologies about the inconvenience and should you have any further questions, let us know.