1. #1

    The Tyranny of King Washington Lost all sidequest progress and projectiles on reload.

    I put a lot of bloody time in doing all the side quests in boston and collecting all the chests for the upgrades and had full projectiles on everything but when I reloaded today everything but the main progress was gone entirely....I still have the upgrades from the Frontier in episode 1 but the synchronization screen says I did no side missions at all and collected no artifacts. My projectile pouches are empty and all the upgrades I collected in Boston are gone....I am back to having only one double barrel pistol etc. What the hell happened?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    The same problem repeated itself in New York....as soon as I had access to the open map I once again did all side quests and opened all chests....but when I progressed the main story the game froze so I had to close the application(on PS4 Pro by the way) but upon attempting to close the game, it crashed....when I rebooted the game once again I had all the upgrades from the previous chapters but their side quests and artifacts as well as those of chapter 3 were wiped clean and the upgrades I collected in chapter 3 were removed from me and all my ammo pouches for all darts and pistols were emptied.

    This is really bad...loss of inventory and progression....please fix this.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    I've been experiencing the same issue on my save as well. I am also playing on the Ps4 pro. My game will allow me to complete the side missions and artifacts but once I get to a convoy for my last challenge the game crashes, upon booting the game back up all my progress except my main progression has been wiped. I also lose any raw meat or ammunition I had.

    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Dtheawesome9010's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    At home playing PS4
    Posts
    998
    I've made a thread called "Do any of you guy like TOKW in it's current state bugs and all" figured I'd mention it
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Dtheawesome9010 Go to original post
    I've made a thread called "Do any of you guy like TOKW in it's current state bugs and all" figured I'd mention it
    Yeah but your thread doesn't address much of anything there other than "there are bugs"....this is a very specific issue and a major one at that so it certainly doesn't belong there.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Dtheawesome9010's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    At home playing PS4
    Posts
    998
    Originally Posted by Darth Trethon Go to original post
    Yeah but your thread doesn't address much of anything there other than "there are bugs"....this is a very specific issue and a major one at that so it certainly doesn't belong there.
    True I've mentioned some bugs but primarily just there for all to comment anything related to TOKW and if they like it or not
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,734
    I have slightly different issue. I dont lose side progress and most stuff but in episode 2 I lose "heavy" axe after any save reload or cutscene. And the chest containing this weapon becomes lootable again.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Darth Trethon Go to original post
    Yeah but your thread doesn't address much of anything there other than "there are bugs"....this is a very specific issue and a major one at that so it certainly doesn't belong there.

    Hey Darth I made a new game save in slot 1 as I was using the third slot. I noticed that whenever the game is closed and reopened the progress in the third slot always reappears and the progress is at 0% but main missions will still be completed. Since changing my slot I still have the game crashe every now and again but all my progress and meat are not affected. I was wondering if you were using the third slot as well as mine appeared on its own with my psn name as the save name and continuously reappears even once deleted.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by gavionfreak Go to original post
    Hey Darth I made a new game save in slot 1 as I was using the third slot. I noticed that whenever the game is closed and reopened the progress in the third slot always reappears and the progress is at 0% but main missions will still be completed. Since changing my slot I still have the game crashe every now and again but all my progress and meat are not affected. I was wondering if you were using the third slot as well as mine appeared on its own with my psn name as the save name and continuously reappears even once deleted.
    Yes, actually I was using that slot because since my PSN ID appeared on it I thought it was an option to import the save from the main game or something.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Darth Trethon Go to original post
    Yes, actually I was using that slot because since my PSN ID appeared on it I thought it was an option to import the save from the main game or something.
    I thought the same I believe the bug has to do with that save slot so I know it sucks because I had to do the same but if you replay on a separate save slot your progress should save and not get wiped. I'm a decent amount through Boston just about to start New York and I have yet to encounter the issue again on this new save slot so I'd recommend trying that. Hope all works out for you and Ubisoft can fix the error with the third save slot.
    Share this post